Marky F's new cabinet under construction

Don't know if anyone is interested in this... but we started work on my new model cabinet today... my mate Clive is building it for me... thought it would be good to show you the construction

First pic... the drawings... not the best pic in the world I know... but you can just about see it  ;)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blooooooooooody hell Marky you dont have things done by half's do ya? That thing looks a wee bit posh. Before you get your models in there don't turn your back or the thing will be full of sodding Denby or something!!!

Blooooooooooody hell Marky you dont have things done by half's do ya? That thing looks a wee bit posh. Before you get your models in there don't turn your back or the thing will be full of sodding Denby or something!!!

:D :D - I've made her sign a pre-cabinet agreement Tris  ;)

how long till you get it then marky boy,

A good few weeks yet Sean... He's a busy cabinet maker and I'll have to wait until he's got a slow program... he makes some cracking stuff so he's always in demand... I'll post my progress as it happens  ;D

ok mate,how many lights are going in to ,got to show that little lot of now havn't you

We are currently looking into some new lighting that lights the shelf itself  :-\ (The shelves are glass of course) - not sure though really.... it's a matter of cost to a certain degree... although one in the top only lights the top two shelves I have found  :-\