Marky F's new cabinet under construction

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you get the adjustable ones,you can move them round so they dont light up directlly into the top ones,spread the light round and you dont end up with a very white light in the centre/sides,becomes a more distrubuted light thena

Who makes them Sean  ???

you can get them from b&***** for 5 quid each there abouts,thats in chrome,think the white ones are a bit less,just wire them up and put a plug and switch on,and they are go,

Thanks Sean... I'll pay B & ***** a visit next week then  ;)

That looks like it's going to be one very nice toybox, Marky  ;D ;D

Thanks John...

Progress report lads... I ran the front and side frames through the sander today (BIG belt thingy - like a conveyor belt made of rubber that drages them through and under 2 drum sanders)... It's coming on a treat... some of the door frames are jointed and glued now as well... wood had been ordered for the carcass as well  ;D ;D ;D

Is it true ur only going to put MF in there Marky????  I bet Udi would have some advice for ya.... Looks nice cant wait to see the Carcass????????????? I thought that was a dead animal?? oh well Brit talk I assume....anyway well done.... :)

• 1 month later...

Are the bottom doors to be glass as well Marky ???

all bar the middle one ,thats where hes going to hide the new buys from her indoors,then move them out at a stragetic moment,like when shes at the hair dresser,or shopping spending his cash  eh marky :D :D :D :D :D

stragetic lighting and your there mate,only thing left then is a real fergy or 2 eh

Too true.. NEARLY had a real Fergie this week as well - ?1k for a 35 4cylinder... and I'd missed it by minutes  :-\

Not sure what lighting to get really.... I want the sort that fits onto the glass shelving and lights the shelf rather than the tractor  - does anyone know ehre i can get it from  ???