Marky F's new cabinet under construction

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats gonna be quite a job installing that Marky wont it  ???

How you gonna shift it then  ???

How you gonna get it through your front door  ???

How many bits will it be  ???

When can I pick it up after you realise that its not right for Mrs F  ???;):D :D

Money... never had it since I met Ben Mart  ::):D;)

Bazza... the base is all one bit - and it's a 4 man job to lift it believe me (without the doors and shelves).. the top will be in three sections - then the top and bottom plinths, doors and shelves get installed in situ I believe  :-\

Oh and SOD OFF - This is staying with me until I die mate (and I may even get burried in it when I do go)  :D :D :D

:o :o crikey that base is one huge lump (like me :-*:-*)

Looks like you have planned for seperate scales in some areas Mark, how many models do you recon you can cram in then  ;)

When does Clive start the second one for you to match the other end of your room  ;):D

Well here she is lads in all her glory....

I can't tell you how pleased I am with this cabinet.... the satisfaction of having a cabinet built to you own spec... to fit your own space is simply fantastic... and as a gift from one mate to another makes it EVEN more special - Thanks Clive  ;D

I still have to sort out some form of lighting... but all in good time...

I spent most of last night arranging... and then re-arranging things.. oh what fun... better than sex  ;D

looks excellent  :P :P :P . but marky you did not make it big enough it full, WHERES ALL YOUR NEW MODELS GOING TO GO. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

If I had too much spae space... I have to collect Ford or something  :D :D :D - they are not too close together... I can always find room for a few more  ;D

Much to Mrs F's disgust  ::)