Britains 2019

ford man

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Saw the same about the kane trailer to , but thats coming out . Not sure where this info comes from sometimes socicjust wait to see now   

I was talking to a contact in Britains yesterday that’s what he told me. 

24 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I would have thought the Maxxum was more than likely given its been casted in the ertl range?

I know where your coming from CX, but remember there is stuff in 1/32 ertl not offered in the Britains range, even if they are sister companies. The 7120 magnum they did a few years ago, the new Holland and case belt balers and a wee John Deere tractor that is in a set with a pickup and gooseneck trailer. Yea, G & M have them advertised but would they be from American range 

What a disappointment!

Four days after toytrac show with very high expectations still no photos showing 2019  news - except for the golden Kane silage trailer (announced 2018), recoloured NC Tanker and  MF 6x prototype defaced with ugly Siku front hitch. What about the Fendt, JCB TM 420 or any other really new model?  Not a single photo? What about the Heritage line?

3 hours ago, britainsfan78 said:

What a disappointment!

Four days after toytrac show with very high expectations still no photos showing 2019  news - except for the golden Kane silage trailer (announced 2018), recoloured NC Tanker and  MF 6x prototype defaced with ugly Siku front hitch. What about the Fendt, JCB TM 420 or any other really new model?  Not a single photo? What about the Heritage line?

i suspect that these were just easy ones to bring along gernod, and not the whole list of new stuff, if you look at them they are all basicly current models re hashed, , i suspect there's more due ,and oem’s and britains are keeping them quiet until they are all good to go .  in the past we have all seen lists of stuff due,then it gets cancelled for what ever reason, or pushed back,and the company gets slated by us collectors for not for filling the promised goods, so why put yourself through it. i wouldnt, so by saying say a new tm420 is due in an month,once everything is done  and good, its a win win for them.

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

i suspect that these were just easy ones to bring along gernod, and not the whole list of new stuff, if you look at them they are all basicly current models re hashed, , i suspect there's more due ,and oem’s and britains are keeping them quiet until they are all good to go .  in the past we have all seen lists of stuff due,then it gets cancelled for what ever reason, or pushed back,and the company gets slated by us collectors for not for filling the promised goods, so why put yourself through it. i wouldnt, so by saying say a new tm420 is due in an month,once everything is done  and good, its a win win for them.

According to Mandy Sean,the Britains rep had family illness to contend with,and someone else took over very last minute thing,should have been a diorama there as well,

Regards

Joe.

i still doubt they would have shown any extra new stuff joe, even if the proper shows  guy had been there . either way they are dammed ,show it then its delayed,we complain, dont show it we complain, i recon we should all just wait and see what appears with luck it will be what we want. 

21 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i still doubt they would have shown any extra new stuff joe, even if the proper shows  guy had been there . either way they are dammed ,show it then its delayed,we complain, dont show it we complain, i recon we should all just wait and see what appears with luck it will be what we want. 

Ever the voice of reason and common sense Sean - totally agree!

I had high hopes for the Valtra T4 but when I saw one on a layout I was gobsmacked :(

front end bar the coupling looked good, the wheels looked good, the arse end was just plain ugly and lacking any detail :ph34r:

22 hours ago, b_emmons said:

I had high hopes for the Valtra T4 but when I saw one on a layout I was gobsmacked :(

front end bar the coupling looked good, the wheels looked good, the are end was just plain ugly and lacking any detail :ph34r:

Im not really gone on their Valtra ether. The Siku style front linkage spoils it, the decal has it as TZ54 instead of T254 .Somebody fell asleep at the printer in China !!! And it has a real  shiny plasticy look to it  ..which is like one of those cheap budget toy tractors you would pick up in a discount shop.. For the sake of an extra 20 quid ...id have a Wiking Valtra.  But I do like the  Britains JD 6195M... one off those is on my list.

This is what Britains have announced at Moira for 2019

1. Fendt 828

2. Vicon fastbale 

3. Kvenerland turbo tiller 

4. New jcb loadall

5. Land Rover and horse box set

6. Valtra in pink with bale lifter and pink bales

7. New Kuhn round baler

8. John Deere 6130m (I forget m or r)

Heard then saying this is not all and more to be confirmed 

Archived