Britains 2019

ford man

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is rather disappointing. I hope they don't ruin the 828 with the front linkage.... As for the rest,  nothing of interest.  Even when you look at ERTL releases for this year, they are mostly versions of an old casting or slight plastic bits changes... If the Xerion comes along, how much of a difference will there be versus the Siku version....?

Tables are turning .. In the past few years it was Britains that were producing the goodies & giving us new stuff & classic stuff while UH were milking moulds & doing all the different colours....But not this year.. UH have the goodies on the way & Britains are doing the clown !!!

27 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

now i know its for charity , and some dont like them but this actually suits pink 

0D6BF30E-33E7-4E57-82CA-F9732795534B.jpeg

Pink only suits Barbie in my opinion!  Instead of producing what would be probably thrown away in a few years time, how about Britains donating a percentage from all the range?  Then everyone would feel happy they have donated to charity.  For sure there is no way I would buy a Pink tractor - especially this one - however, if X% from every toy in the range went to charity, then I would, at some point, be donating!

37 minutes ago, AndyB said:

Pink only suits Barbie in my opinion!  Instead of producing what would be probably thrown away in a few years time, how about Britains donating a percentage from all the range?  Then everyone would feel happy they have donated to charity.  For sure there is no way I would buy a Pink tractor - especially this one - however, if X% from every toy in the range went to charity, then I would, at some point, be donating!

Aren't they? I assumed that they would be as that is what the pink bale wrap is for. 

Just now, mb86 said:

Aren't they? I assumed that they would be as that is what the pink bale wrap is for. 

As I understand it, money from the pink valtra set is going to charity which is why it's pink but none of the other sets

41 minutes ago, AndyB said:

not saying i would buy it,charity or not as i do my charity stuff to certain ones , more personal to me, just saying for some reason the pink suits the lines/shape of the tractor, lot more than the last massey one they did .

39 minutes ago, AndyB said:

I agree with you there Andy.  Take for example the RSPCA transit they made. Instead of making a nice normal van they decided to put RSPCA on it, people bought them thinking they were doing a great thing and then only a few years later,  they're on sale at shows with the labels marked out. 

I can't see why they just can't make normal every day realistic sets that appeal to people like us and just simply give away a certain  amount of money.  

1 minute ago, Laois 1:32 said:

As I understand it, money from the pink valtra set is going to charity which is why it's pink but none of the other sets

I hope this is true and the charity are receiving a donation from the sales. 

Archived