Land Rover series 2 88"

1 hour ago, alf aphid said:

You won’t be able to! The temptation for rust and dirt will be too much!! ;)

so this was a 109 you cut down?  

Hmmm, yes I think a nice brown muddy colour :D I do find it hard to do things clean

that is a 88" 2a with the lights on the fenders sanded off and some put in the middle but I think I may have ruined this one as it has no cab so it's gonna be hard. Just trying to get the paint off by leaving it in petrol, seems to be working

2 hours ago, T.H Conversions said:

Hmmm, yes I think a nice brown muddy colour :D I do find it hard to do things clean

that is a 88" 2a with the lights on the fenders sanded off and some put in the middle but I think I may have ruined this one as it has no cab so it's gonna be hard. Just trying to get the paint off by leaving it in petrol, seems to be working

Ah, it’s the series 3 with doors that have been added? That’s what threw me to start  

Use nitromors, will remove everything, though of course it will remove some plastics too, so need to strip it down 

9 hours ago, alf aphid said:

Ah, it’s the series 3 with doors that have been added? That’s what threw me to start  

Use nitromors, will remove everything, though of course it will remove some plastics too, so need to strip it down 

Hang on, yes, I meant a series 3 , I've confused myself   Same doors it came with :blink:

that stuff looks good, I will try that next time :) 

Archived