New 1/32 Universal Hobbies in 2019

Theike

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it gets released at the furthest point from the next harvest in 2020:P...… why they cant release a combine model in April or May I don't know.  Nevermind, im just pleased its coming.  I was watching a nice year 2000 version with 20 ft cut working out the back of our village that I had no idea was there, thought all the farmers here were using old Claas or JD so it was a pleasant surprise.  Certainly ranks as one of my favourite combines, a true modern classic.

P1060303.JPG

Looking forward to seeing this one, for all the criticism UH get (some justifed, some not) in my opinion l can't recall a bad combine from them, and some of them l believe have been the best 1:32 scale combines to be made, in particular - thinking of the older claas (matador/europa etc) which were miniature master pieces. So hopefully uh won't break their combine trend with this TX. 

1 hour ago, JEP said:

Looking forward to seeing this one, for all the criticism UH get (some justifed, some not) in my opinion l can't recall a bad combine from them, and some of them l believe have been the best 1:32 scale combines to be made, in particular - thinking of the older claas (matador/europa etc) which were miniature master pieces. So hopefully uh won't break their combine trend with this TX. 

Very true. I made a bit of a flippant comment earlier, but in truth UH have revolutionised many collections, including mine, and I for one will definitely be purchasing the mighty TX looking forwards to it ! 

3 hours ago, JEP said:

I have two Europas, two Matadors and two Tucanos. Superb models

20180226_210308.jpg

20180226_210435.jpg

20180226_211437.jpg

4 minutes ago, SPN said:

I have two Europas, two Matadors and two Tucanos. Superb models

20180226_210435.jpg

Yes they are very good what’s with the two matadors? Are they different? I have the silver and the seed green one too. A bit excessive but they are nice!!

16 minutes ago, alf aphid said:

Yes they are very good what’s with the two matadors? Are they different? I have the silver and the seed green one too. A bit excessive but they are nice!!

One is the original issue, the other is the compatriot of the silver and seed green issue. It has different decals to the original at the back.

20180226_210515.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a go at dropping tail board on the UH MF No3 baler.The very small 'hinge'screws came undone ok but everything has had a dab of glue including full width of tail board. Gentle easing with scapel end got it all apart, lined up and screwed back on fine. Need to sort chains when more awake. Now got a French Massey on American baler!20190826_224215.thumb.jpg.b71844a7e593217662a10ba8e28474f1.jpg

On 8/26/2019 at 7:07 PM, Tractorman810 said:

apart from red and white versions, and maybe a logging version theres not many limited ones they can do is there ?

What about the Gold/Jubilee version?

Archived