New 1/32 Universal Hobbies in 2019

Theike

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/22/2019 at 1:15 PM, CX820Joe said:

Will there be much difference between the limited and unlimited? Maybe the box? Pleased about this, as I liked the Wiking Strautmann wagon but just felt it was a bit too big, and would have preferred a 2 axle machine.

Same here

On 10/23/2019 at 2:18 PM, trigger82 said:

received_2481528245450946.jpeg

That didn't take long.. Uh are bound to see how popular older classics are. That County will prob be their best seller yet.. Though I suspect the 7810 holds that position at the mo... Anybody know what has been their best stellar? 

32 minutes ago, F8N said:

That didn't take long.. Uh are bound to see how popular older classics are. That County will prob be their best seller yet.. Though I suspect the 7810 holds that position at the mo... Anybody know what has been their best stellar? 

I would think myself it's probably the 7810 also. It's been available now almost 10 years. I think it was realised in late 2010 & still in production by UH today. The demand is still there for it.

I'm surprised by now UH haven't seen an obvious choice I'm just dying for, an MF red giant   one of the 100 series please and my 40 year craving and hoping will be over  165,168,175,178,185,188 any of them will do 

16 hours ago, B O R said:

I'm surprised by now UH haven't seen an obvious choice I'm just dying for, an MF red giant   one of the 100 series please and my 40 year craving and hoping will be over  165,168,175,178,185,188 any of them will do 

A 188 with one of them canvas type cabs would certainly be welcomed in my collection B)

I'm surprised also with the 4 pot MF 100 Series and also the 3pot Ford's..  The 4000 & 165 were the best sellers in their day. Nearly every farmer/ contractor that ran Ford's or MFs back then had a 4000 or 165 at some stage. But we don't see them in 1/32 from the mainstream producer's. 

given they have done a 165 and 175 in 16th already they have the plans etc already, i am amazed they haven't done either of these in 32nd yet, same with the other fords (7000 ) and fordson ,all the hard works already done with licences and measurements, just half it again .

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

That would go nice behind the 5000 or any of the small MFs. I hope they do a one with high sides also. Could pair up to the Taarup single chop nicely..

It would go nice behind a Dexta.

For a 5000 you need 8 to 10 tons to make it sing.

Agree on the grain and silage sides though.

Presumable it will turn up in MF colours at some stage too.

nice little number,  will have to get a few, hopefully the mf version will appear ,and maybe the hay version again, shame they didn’t   go up a bit in size though, say  5 or 6 ton, its clearly a new casting all together ,would have made it different to the mf's done so far. still at least they are keeping the oldies going .

6 hours ago, catkom3 said:

This will put a lot of smile's on a lot of faces I suspect.photo's courtesy of 32Modelnews.model by Universal Hobbies.3.5 T

Regards

Joe.

Weeks 1.jpg

Weeks 2.jpg

Weeks 3.jpg

Weeks 4.jpg

Excellent little addition, hopefully at some point they will bring one out with grain extensions, and a red version (MF21) 

_20191106_230220.JPG

_20191106_230348.JPG

_20191106_231035.JPG

2 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Also from UH,a new Blue bumper,and a new Red bumper,and a new Kubota M7172,with rear dual's, photo's from 32Model News

Regards

Joe.

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

B3.jpg

There's also a little classic weeks trailer coming as well, in January! 

Archived