8 row spud planter.

I knew one of them was coming when he bought all those Grimme's...... ;)

How easy would a six-row be do you think FP...... ;) ;)

nice work FP!! ;D ;D

i too had that though Mart...and other hints had led me to believe this wouldnt be to far away :D :D :D

how much  ??? ??? ::) ::)

Mart, i think a 6 would need a bit more work as you may have to cut the ends off ???:-\

nice work FP!! ;D ;D

i too had that though Mart...and other hints had led me to believe this wouldnt be to far away :D :D :D

how much ::) ::)

Mart, i think a 6 would need a bit more work as you may have to cut the ends off ???:-\

That's what I thought too Ben, but just wondered as there's a six row planter working around me and would be nice to have a model one day...... :);) ;)

I knew one of them was coming when he bought all those Grimme's...... ;)

How easy would a six-row be do you think FP...... ;) ;)

It could be done, would take a lot more work than that one though.

You would have to cut up two of them, but you would need to do a lot of remedial work to the hopper too to make it look right.

So the answer is no, build yer own!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)::)

8 row don't work too well on de stoned ground, tractor has to drive ontop of beds!

Unless drawbar is of centre :D

That all depends if you're working on double or single beds does it not??

would a planter be trailed? the only ones ive seen have been fully mounted,(two row on a case magnum 280 on row crops!) i dont know out about spuds, all ive ever done is 2 days bed forming so im new to the idea.

Well, Grimme make one thats trailed.

would a planter be trailed? the only ones ive seen have been fully mounted,(two row on a case magnum 280 on row crops!) i dont know out about spuds, all ive ever done is 2 days bed forming so im new to the idea.

They are popular over on the continent and with buisness that run hundreds of acres as can have a large hopper capacity and more rows etc as you wouldnt have a 4 row mounted be to much weight even claas's 12 ton linkage would struggle