Browns Models - 1/32 White Metal kits

Tractordave

On 12/6/2018 at 10:33 PM, alf aphid said:

Very interesting, never realised browns did a case. Also the Allis B, surely that’s what became the scaledown one. I believe the chap behind browns is having a bit of a go again. 

Julian must have marketed Brian (SCALEdown founder) Parks'  Allis' s as he supplied the tyres for the E27N & Ferguson Brown aswell as making many patterns for him in the early 80's.

We still have all the tyres in stock and supplied Dad's tractors for their re-release of the FB but sadly Julian didn't come up with the quantity of castings promised to them so very few materialised.

I have recently seen a prototype E1A Major by Browns that I suspected existed but even Warner Hall had never seen one when I asked him about them a few years ago, as I had seen them listed somewhere but it seems they never got to be on general release.

5 minutes ago, NIGEL FORD said:

Julian must have marketed Brian (SCALEdown founder) Parks'  Allis' s as he supplied the tyres for the E27N & Ferguson Brown aswell as making many patterns for him in the early 80's.

We still have all the tyres in stock and supplied Dad's tractors for their re-release of the FB but sadly Julian didn't come up with the quantity of castings promised to them so very few materialised.

I have recently seen a prototype E1A Major by Browns that I suspected existed but even Warner Hall had never seen one when I asked him about them a few years ago, as I had seen them listed somewhere but it seems they never got to be on general release.

Oh yes,... the unstyled John Deere B as shown in the auction picture with wide front: not listed on their list on page one. There was also a P6 engined E27N later and Julian offered me the use of his pattern to make that version of our E27N's, as many people have asked for one, a few years ago but sadly other things get in the way of new models from us both.... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

So as some of you will know Browns are back

Here are photos of the built up version of the 1937 Ferguson Brown Model A in rubber and spade versions

I may know a handsome chap who these can be purchased from 😘

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

b4.jpg

b3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived