Wiking 7430 loader

Tractorman810

Gents 

has anyone got easy access to one of the above please , if so could you get a pic of how / where the loader mounting bracket sits please, my 3 d printed ones arrived but when i look at the 6930 (same as the 7430i am guessing ?) for a test fit there appears to be a large front axel bar in the way , mines stored away right now , if its different i will have to look at a later 6125r loader one and go for that as i do not  want to pull apart the 6930 

Cheers john , the front axel seems to have a long piviot bar right where i would expect the loader to go? So i guess the chassis bases are different, if so i am hopeing the fittings the same on the r series ones so i will go for one of those 

it does mate,now i have seen the differences underneath  i can see the way it goes fine and explains the slot one end etc . whilst its only plastic, which i could alter easy enough, if i can leave it in one peice it would be easier, so the next step is to buy a cheapish 6125r  loader ,and have a look, if its not the same mount point ,  nothing lost,as i havnt got one anyway.

image.jpg

Archived