Optum 350

ALLEN XL

It wouldn't surprise me,  Both companies sell next to no Magnum and T8s on my patch apart from their Row Trac versions...……...whereas their are quite a few T7315s and a couple of Optums at least,  clearly farmers would rather buy a 350 hp version of this compact and versatile tractor rather than long snouted slogger which will be in the shed for 10 months a year.

Also look how many Fendt 936s get sold compared even to JD 8Rs, its obvious CNH can attack Fendts sales with a 350hp flexible tractor which no doubt would be cheaper and pulls like nothing else in its current 300hp class!!...…………………………..I had heard that a new bigger cab was on the way possibly for Agritechnica 2019 so adding an extra 50 horses should be no problem.

2 minutes ago, bluegreen said:

Sima should see new Pumas...……………………...Maybe Goodie can spill the beans:D

I will ask him bit later on ,but often they are not told till the last minute about new models ,otherwise they could end up with a few old models ,but I can say there is a smaller case coming soon :ph34r:. We are both going to Sima so if it is right we should see it

14 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Sima should see new Pumas...……………………...Maybe Goodie can spill the beans:D

I met up with Goody last night for a curry in his local curry house , and what a good meal it was ,anyway after the usual banter/micky take we got around to talk about tractors , and yes the smaller one is called a Versum  ,as per ALLEN XL link above ,  and as for the Optum 350 there is one on the way but he thinks Sima might be to close for its release  but watch this space .

Archived