Wiking 2019

robbo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Theike said:

Announced in 2017. For delivery in februari 2019. Winking Krampe THL 30 L Big Boddy 750.     Selling for € 80.-

Krampe3as2.jpg

krampe3as4.jpg

Now that does look the business. Although I like mostly classic models, one of these could just be coming my way!!

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

Just noticed this on a Google search, not sure if this means it has now been released?  I didn't think it had yet, but this does look like a finished model? 

Screenshot_20190107-143202_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not officially  but some models are leaving the factory to fast.

48 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I thought the Claas edition (1914) appeared to have 3 attachments (big bucket, bucket with teeth and forks) and the standard (1812) has the big bucket and forks?

Nice to see you again Martin!

Ah you could be onto something there Joe, I've found various pictures on Google and not really managed to clarify which was which by the images. So the 1914 will be a limited one then? It's an impressive big bucket that's for sure.

Cheers mate, hope you're well :)

43 minutes ago, NewHolland2 said:

Ah you could be onto something there Joe, I've found various pictures on Google and not really managed to clarify which was which by the images. So the 1914 will be a limited one then? It's an impressive big bucket that's for sure.

Cheers mate, hope you're well :)

Not so bad, still hanging around here!

It does look like a decent model, I'd talked myself out of getting one but I'm wavering towards it now!! Maybe just the standard one though a bucket for grain and a bucket for muck also appeals.  That said, despite it being fairly basic was well chuffed with the JCB 419S maybe enough for me loader wise!

4 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Not so bad, still hanging around here!

It does look like a decent model, I'd talked myself out of getting one but I'm wavering towards it now!! Maybe just the standard one though a bucket for grain and a bucket for muck also appeals.  That said, despite it being fairly basic was well chuffed with the JCB 419S maybe enough for me loader wise!

Yeah it’s not usually my thing either I must admit but it looks pretty impressive and there’s just something attracting me to it so I think one will have to come home haha. It looks like it could be a pretty weighty model. Never have enough loaders Joe, never know when one might brake down haha 

Not sure what Wiking will release this year as there haven't been any big tractor releases,  I guess they could do a new Claas Arion with adblue exhaust.

I would like to see UH do the latest version 5 (2019) Valtra Ts, ……………….. Although I never liked the old Valtra T3series  I have to say UH did a first class job replicating them and releasing all the colours, whereas Wikings Valtra T4s were a little disappointing quality wise and the wheels and tyres were awful!!

4 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Not sure what Wiking will release this year as there haven't been any big tractor releases,  I guess they could do a new Claas Arion with adblue exhaust.

I would like to see UH do the latest version 5 (2019) Valtra Ts, ……………….. Although I never liked the old Valtra T3series  I have to say UH did a first class job replicating them and releasing all the colours, whereas Wikings Valtra T4s were a little disappointing quality wise and the wheels and tyres were awful!!

with some covers on the rear wheel screws they look good :) just got to get round to finish making some and seeing if I can cast them :)

7 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Compare the wheels and tyres on the Wiking Valtra to the UH Valtra versions Brian...………...UH ones are in a different league!!

I know they are, yet looking at photo's of real T4's and wheels and tyres are quite accurate on the Wiking model :)

I have thought about changing them but alloy replacements are too expensive for the limited improvement and unless just changing the tyres over the UH T3's rims are incorrect :ph34r:

Archived