For 2020......

Class Torion 1812

Liebherr L556

Thanks to 32Models news on facebook.....sure some images will appear soon

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

I think I said wiking would be doing a fastrac,talking to their merchandising guy,last year,but didn't know it was an 8000 series,looking forward to that one

You did Paul.

Regards

Joe

9 hours ago, Barry said:

New Wiking stuff

John Deere 9RX

John Deere 7310R with duals

JCB Fastrac 8000

Manitou MLT635

For 2020......

Class Torion 1812

Liebherr L556

Thanks to 32Models news on facebook.....sure some images will appear soon

Why is that Torion taking so long?

But the Manitou news is very good! A mid sized machine in decent quality!

Shame theres no Claas Arion update but never mind.  I'd hoped Britains would do the 9RX but never imagined Wiking would.

28 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Why is that Torion taking so long?

But the Manitou news is very good! A mid sized machine in decent quality!

Shame theres no Claas Arion update but never mind.  I'd hoped Britains would do the 9RX but never imagined Wiking would.

There could be a arion, update and axion update released as model updates, in the wiking portfolio, and theres a wiking axion 960 terra track in the pipeline somewhere. 

Just now, Tractorman810 said:

cor thats not a flattering picture, it looks like something out of the pixar film cars :D

it isn't a good picture Sean,and perhaps a very early picture,as the jcb merchandising guy says those first pictures posted up are not the final thing,far from it and still more sculpting to be done

41 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

it isn't a good picture Sean,and perhaps a very early picture,as the jcb merchandising guy says those first pictures posted up are not the final thing,far from it and still more sculpting to be done

clearly,  and to be honest the all grey pic earlier looks way better, and more finished, i recon the pics been squashed or something as it just look wrong and out of proportion  ,weirdly it look a lot better and in proportion in joes later version of the same one 

43 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

clearly,  and to be honest the all grey pic earlier looks way better, and more finished, i recon the pics been squashed or something as it just look wrong and out of proportion  ,weirdly it look a lot better and in proportion in joes later version of the same one 

bang on there Sean

• 6 months later...

Archived