Wiking 2019

robbo

Lovely looking models there Chris. 

Suprising how big the axion looks against the torion, given that is a loading shovel in the 19-20 tonner class. 

Out of Interest would it be possible to measure the cab height and wheelbase of the torion - they should be approx 105mm (cab height) 106mm (wheelbase).

Regards 

John. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JEP said:

Suprising how big the axion looks against the torion, given that is a loading shovel in the 19-20 tonner class. 

Out of Interest would it be possible to measure the cab height and wheelbase of the torion - they should be approx 105mm (cab height) 106mm (wheelbase).

Regards 

John. 

If you don't mind,while your at it,could you please measure the height of the pivot pin on the bottom of the bucket when it's fully raised,thank you,

Regards

Joe.

2 hours ago, JEP said:

Regards 

John. 

106 wheelbase mate, and top of cab is 107, so all but spot on.

37 minutes ago, JEP said:

Cheers for that Chris, much appreciated. Just goes to show what a monster the axion is! 

The Axion isn’t any bigger than the other Axions in the cabinet though, so I was a bit worried Wiking had made a hash up of the terions scale like they did on the Deere 6930:)

2 hours ago, chris.watson said:

139mm Joe.

Cheers Chris,as I feared not high enough to load over the side of the recently announced Knapen trailers from MarGe,hope they have a solution in there to do list,??

Regards

Joe.

On 12/5/2019 at 5:04 PM, CX820Joe said:

Has the Fendt 942 got the inflation system wheels (as modelled on the Britains 828)? I don't know why but it would put me off the model if it had them depicted 

No. Nothing showing on the one I have 

1 hour ago, chris.watson said:

Don’t know if this has been posted before, interesting.https://youtu.be/9Ogius4mjhY

Just had a look, it really does look like a very poor model by Wikings standards, I had decided not to get one a while ago, and I'm convinced that was the right decision now.  Are their standards dropping off? I'm sure Phil (Bluegreen) said the Fendt 1050 was a poor model too.

On 12/8/2019 at 7:39 PM, chris.watson said:

Ahh, I see. Think maybe they will be an optional extra at time of ordering. Looking on the web the images show loads with and without rear mudguards.

Apparently Chris,according to a well informed source,All production models have rear mudgaurds fitted,It was only pre-production machines that didn't have them,

Regards

Joe. 

9 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Apparently Chris,according to a well informed source,All production models have rear mudgaurds fitted,It was only pre-production machines that didn't have them,

Regards

Joe. 

Not sure Joe, I asked in our local dealers and they said the demo one they have hasn’t got mudguards. Infact, he said if it’s so wet you need mudguards, you shouldn’t be on the land:D

• robbo unpinned this topic

Archived