Zetor 7211

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another fantastic build taking shape john. Those big cabs were a familiar sight around the dale at one point.  Your builds keep getting better with each model. 

2 hours ago, mb86 said:

Another fantastic build taking shape john. Those big cabs were a familiar sight around the dale at one point.  Your builds keep getting better with each model. 

Thanks Martin, just getting a bit of practice in before i tackle the Kramer!;)

3 hours ago, 844john said:

Thanks Martin, just getting a bit of practice in before i tackle the Kramer!;)

Judging what you've posted on here I don't think you need any more practice John, I know there is always sething new to learn but I'm not the only one of the opinion that these are amongst the best builds on here. I'm looking forward to seeing what ever it is you choose to build next, 

11 hours ago, mb86 said:

Judging what you've posted on here I don't think you need any more practice John, I know there is always sething new to learn but I'm not the only one of the opinion that these are amongst the best builds on here. I'm looking forward to seeing what ever it is you choose to build next, 

Thanks Martin, it's certainly true that you learn something new every day, my biggest problem is remembering it!:D

10 hours ago, alf aphid said:

What Kramer? 312? 

It is a 312 Alastair, I measured and photographed Martin's a few months ago now, so I really must get around to making a start on it!

1 hour ago, 844john said:

It is a 312 Alastair, I measured and photographed Martin's a few months ago now, so I really must get around to making a start on it!

Ah ok that will be a fiddly little one! I’m not sure if being fixed chassis rather than articulated makes it better or not. We have one in at the moment so shout if you need any close ups etc

John , i think its time you stuck to this part time farming thing you keep mentioning , your making the rest of us look like amateurs, i recon your actually an full time prototype builder  for uh or something , your stuff is that good :D

1 hour ago, alf aphid said:

Ah ok that will be a fiddly little one! I’m not sure if being fixed chassis rather than articulated makes it better or not. We have one in at the moment so shout if you need any close ups etc

Cheers Alastair, I might take you up on that, there's always something i miss when I'm photographing the real thing ;) Yes, the more i look at my drawings, the more fiddly it looks......

55 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

John , i think its time you stuck to this part time farming thing you keep mentioning , your making the rest of us look like amateurs, i recon your actually an full time prototype builder  for uh or something , your stuff is that good :D

Ha ha, cheers Sean:D I must be doing it wrong though, i don't seem to manage the part time bit, especially at this time of year;) Anyway, I couldn't possibly be on the payroll of UH......I know how to read a tape measure!;):D

Almost done, just waiting on the decals. A little bit of tidying here and there, might rub the mudguards down and paint them again as I'm not totally happy with the finish on them, but she's about ready to roll! 

WP_20190506_14_59_11_Pro.jpg

WP_20190506_14_57_59_Pro.jpg

WP_20190506_14_58_56_Pro.jpg

WP_20190506_14_59_38_Pro.jpg

WP_20190506_15_00_12_Pro.jpg

WP_20190506_14_59_24_Pro.jpg

1 hour ago, Dusty Dan said:

Very pretty model.

Cheers Corky!

23 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

oh yes,what a great build,yet again John

Thank you Paul

18 minutes ago, Ferret90 said:

Blimey!!!

Good or bad Ted?:D

Takes me back a few decades does that . Dad had a 6011 , not too dissimilar ( no external air filter, different exhaust n rear windows) . I then went on to work for a bloke who swore it was only zetors he could buy , now he has new Holland’s n those green beasts . I take my hat off to you John , well done 

43 minutes ago, dm434 said:

Takes me back a few decades does that . Dad had a 6011 , not too dissimilar ( no external air filter, different exhaust n rear windows) . I then went on to work for a bloke who swore it was only zetors he could buy , now he has new Holland’s n those green beasts . I take my hat off to you John , well done 

Cheers David, like you a part of my youth, must confess though I sway more towards those green beasts now!;)

31 minutes ago, Janval said:

Brilliant! Love those rear wheels, wouldn't mind a couple of them myself :D

Thanks Jan, they were a bit of a fiddle to do, but I think they were worth the bother in the end:)

Archived