Zetor 7211

they also got sent to new zealand, so suspect it wasn't just a south american one, its amazing how many brands bought other stuff in to fill a gap in the range till they made their own, although it seems the rear drives were a bit weak 

792E3E60-07BD-4DF0-91DC-4A4419DE5A35.jpeg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

they also got sent to new zealand, so suspect it wasn't just a south american one, its amazing how many brands bought other stuff in to fill a gap in the range till they made their own, although it seems the rear drives were a bit weak 

792E3E60-07BD-4DF0-91DC-4A4419DE5A35.jpeg

Nah Sean,it's just like this Lindner,it's fitted with 4 wheel steer,ha ha!.

Regards

Joe.

Lindner active steer.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Ferret90 said:

That really finishes it off nicely, cracking job John  :) have you ever tried printing onto waterside decal paper yourself? Some of it is quite good but I had a job trying to get them to stick

Thanks Ted, no, computers and me don't mix, however I'm ever hopeful our daughter might have a go, she's much better on them than me....after all she is 12!:D

2 hours ago, 844john said:

Thanks Ted, no, computers and me don't mix, however I'm ever hopeful our daughter might have a go, she's much better on them than me....after all she is 12!:D

Yes I once looked into it, then I discovered the likes of Henri walker and Ian from Tab, both of whom produce excellent reproductions that I could never better, and once I take into account all my hash ups wasted paper and ink, it simply isn’t worth it.

love the Zetor john. Really finishes it off 

7 hours ago, alf aphid said:

Yes I once looked into it, then I discovered the likes of Henri walker and Ian from Tab, both of whom produce excellent reproductions that I could never better, and once I take into account all my hash ups wasted paper and ink, it simply isn’t worth it.

love the Zetor john. Really finishes it off 

Thanks Alastair. I know my limitations, and using computers is certainly one of them, so i keep away from them! Henri certainly does a good job, but this last batch for the Zetor, Muir Hill and a baler took over 2 months to do.....hopefully it was just a blip:(

That is a cracker John .. You are turning out a nice variety if classics .. There is a abit of a lack of  classics 60 to 80 HP in 1/32 ...but you are making up for it with the IH, Zetor & 4610 ...keep turning them out ...they are a credit to you..;)

21 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

That is a cracker John .. You are turning out a nice variety if classics .. There is a abit of a lack of  classics 60 to 80 HP in 1/32 ...but you are making up for it with the IH, Zetor & 4610 ...keep turning them out ...they are a credit to you..;)

Your right there Justin , why there is a need for the high end horse power models when they could sell what I’d call normal , practical sized horse power models 

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

Thanks Justin, I grew up with, and still use, those sort of stockman's tractors, and like you say there's a definite lack of them in model form, so it's the only way i can grow my collection;)

It's the ones we are familiar in the UK & Ireland that are lacking I guess.. And those tractors you are doing John are a prime example of what the likes of UH, Replicagri etc have missed .. Looking forward now next to seeing the 4610 when finished ..;)

Ohhh my.. Stuning job. Decal on back of cab amazing. Reminds me good times when i was young and drove  or maybe much more operate 7211 in Poland.  I always want a 7745 we realize that but much later. In 90s  that was a good stuff on Poilsh market.    I'm very happy You built that model.

Archived