AT Collections 2019

Micka

• robbo pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...

Beautiful model with great detail. Having it packed with the styrofoam block top and bottom and screwed down really helps keep it from being damaged in shipping. I collect NASCAR 1:24 scale diecast race cars and Lionel, which is the largest supplier, has discontinued the protective styrofoam block due to environmental reasons. But some damage in shipping has occurred for some customers. Personally, I prefer it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've just read an interesting article in this months Classic Plant & Machinery magazine,written by Steven Downes all about JCB's in model form.he finished the article hinting that we may see in the future JCB models produced by AT-Collection,??

Regards

Joe.

37 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

I've just read an interesting article in this months Classic Plant & Machinery magazine,written by Steven Downes all about JCB's in model form.he finished the article hinting that we may see in the future JCB models produced by AT-Collection,??

Regards

Joe.

It would be great to see some of the main Agri machine made by a top quality model company....so many times I've looked at Britains models and though I just don't want to do all the work on it to make it look less of a plastic toy.

i suspect it would be 360’s they would do, maybe an artic shovel ,but i doubt we will see a fast trac of  them, i think they have hit on the ideal that the tractor markets a bit flooded ,where as construction ,in 32nd especially is a nice niche area for them .

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm just wondering if AT-Collection figures are being discontinued as certain figures have been hard to find for awhile & are shown as 'discontinued' on some websites. It would be a shame to loose a rare source of farm/construction figures in 1/32. Could be back to cut & shut of Scalextric/military figures! Preiser figures also often difficult to source. On the lookout for a 1/32 Labrador if anyone has seen such a thing.

• robbo unpinned this topic

Archived