Larry’s collection

Larry

Hi all.I’ve been on the forum for a while now but haven’t contributed much so here’s a few photos of my collection.Its mostly Fiats and David Browns which are my passion and a few other makes for variety.Enjoy and any questions fire away.

882360BB-BACF-491A-A267-C52B242EB37C.jpeg

46D73328-9D77-462B-8691-1F5C4E5685A6.jpeg

A23790AA-26A2-47D3-BAB5-B9785DFAB936.jpeg

Nice collection, I like them all, but especially the Agrifull's… Im assuming that they are?

Nice cabinets too, again, I assume those are the Lidl ones, Livarno I think, or something like that?

Ya there Lidl cabinets.Could do with a few more for the models in the attic.Although my wife has started counting my tractors since I got the cabinets.Apparently it’s bad if I have more tractors than she has shoes and handbags!

And yes there’s a shelf of Agrifulls.From left to right is the recent Replicagri 140, the Ros 110 from the early eighties I think,then the Ros 55c crawler and a Ros 160.All Fiats in disguise.

Archived