My britains jcb 419S

Only way to get a driver in the cab was to cut a hole in the roof,plastic roof goes back on fine,also added tow hitch mirror,just ordered some drivers!!,thanks to Dave the farmer for the info on how to get a driver in the cab,also, now means I can get a fire extinguisher in there as well,and thanks to MDFord,Mark for the extinguishers

IMG_2752.JPG

IMG_2739.JPG

IMG_2738.JPG

Benny on here has been very helpful as well as he has coverted  this model,seen the tow hitch he used which he got from farmmodels nl,only costs 2 euros,but 13 euros postage!!! so I have emailed them and see why its so expensive for something so small

254559415.jpg

1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

Benny on here has been very helpful as well as he has coverted  this model,seen the tow hitch he used which he got from farmmodels nl,only costs 2 euros,but 13 euros postage!!! so I have emailed them and see why its so expensive for something so small

254559415.jpg

because its dutch postage rates,  absolutely    nothing  they can do about it, just ask mandy to order it in with her bulk orders she does once a month 

Good to see you back Paul, I've always enjoyed your model conversions. 

Was the yellow top part of the cab hard to remove? I take it it just pops off without any screws or revits holding it in place?

I made a start on adding some detail to mine, but the hydraulic pipe I used is a bit to thick and just looks wrong.

IMG_5116.thumb.JPG.1167e5009e3709b918e23dab290f1615.JPG

Hi Wayne,nice to hear from you,yes the yellow part of the cab just pulls off,its held in with 2 lugs that fit in to 2 slots of the metal part of the roof,i popped my driver in tonight,i will put up some pics tomorrow,i think the pipe looks right Wayne I have ordered some from Dave Towse 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived