Ros fendt 718 tractor

thanks to Ben,fendtfarmer and Phil,bluegreen for their help with this convo,rear wheels removed,front tyres removed,and numberplate on the exhaust removed as well,i will be using the britains valtra T4 rear wheels and the tyres rears and fronts from a uh new Holland T7,thanks for that info Phil,pictures tomorrow

okay,front weight sorted,you have to move the weight bracket forward,or it does not sit level,also sorted out the wheels and tyre combo's,the ros tyres have been binned,they look awful,so now I will use the britains valtra rear wheels and tyres,obviously spray the wheels,for the front im keeping the ros front wheels with uh new Holland T7 tyres,this leaves me with the original ros rear wheels and on them I have put the uh new Holland T7 tyres,i will use this combo for a redecaled ros fendt 718 to a fendt 724

IMG_2772.JPG

IMG_2777.JPG

IMG_2780.JPG

IMG_2779.JPG

IMG_2781.JPG

slight change of plan,im going to use all the britains Valtra tyres,front and back,with the britains valtra rear wheels,as they are slighty smaller than the uh new Holland tyres,which are 42 inch rears and 30 fronts,which will suit my 724 when I do that convo

IMG_2793.JPG

IMG_2797.JPG

IMG_2803.JPG

IMG_2802.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

The 718 and 720 are a smaller machine than the 722 and 724.

I'd be slow to put a 700 series under a 34 tonne wagon. I'd say at least an 828, and preferable a 936. Unless you are on flat land and don't have to pull up and down hills.

look at the brochure for the fendts Stan,they are all identical size wise,except for height,length and width are identical,as for the cargos,724 might be a bit small,but as I said I allways speak to sales reps and a couple of claas reps say 250 hp for the cargos is ok

51 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

look at the brochure for the fendts Stan,they are all identical size wise,except for height,length and width are identical,as for the cargos,724 might be a bit small,but as I said I allways speak to sales reps and a couple of claas reps say 250 hp for the cargos is ok

Yep all identical, just 716 and 718 have smaller varios in them, 

vast improvement over original model Paul 

Archived