Ford 4610 LP Cab

i did ponder doing  it when doing the combines, especially the mf, but i gave up selling conversion  stuff ages ago , always found i wasn't quick enough for them, not like we work as well or anything is it :D. so if you dont do any i would fully understand, will just lock your account and ip adresses till you do :ph34r::D

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i did ponder doing  it when doing the combines, especially the mf, but i gave up selling conversion  stuff ages ago , always found i wasn't quick enough for them, not like we work as well or anything is it :D. so if you dont do any i would fully understand, will just lock your account and ip adresses till you do :ph34r::D

No pressure then Sean:D You're right about time though, for me it's much more appealing on a freezing wet winters day working on some models once I've got fed round than walling or such, but at this time of year......

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Any more progress on this one John ..Im watching it like a hawk as you can imagine..:D

Little bits here and there Justin, if i get time today i intend to drop onto them for an hour or two.....progress pictures imminent ;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mb86 said:

Looking smashing john. Some awkward angles and joins there but you've got them bossed. 

Thanks Martin, yes there's been a few tricky bits, but you learn from your mistakes.....the next ones i do i will make sure i fit the rear linkage to the skid before i put the cab on......

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, IH885XLMAN said:

That 4wd looka like the one off the health and safety film "know your tractor know your ground" the last accident where the drive runns up tbe verge and trys to get out but gets mouse trapped and dies 

Is that the one where the bird flashes a bit of leg at him, he gets over excited and rolls it? That's a 4wd 4600 with lambourn cab if I remember rightly. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, mb86 said:

Is that the one where the bird flashes a bit of leg at him, he gets over excited and rolls it? That's a 4wd 4600 with lambourn cab if I remember rightly. 

Might have known you'd remember that bit Martin:D

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

loving that little 2wd one for sure, 

Thanks Sean, the 4wd was a last minute change as they were both going to be 2wd, but i thought I'd do one of each just to see how they turned out

19 hours ago, mb86 said:

I've seen that one..But the tractor in question is actually a smaller Ford 3600 as far as I  remember..

23 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

I've seen that one..But the tractor in question is actually a smaller Ford 3600 as far as I  remember..

Its on youtube a little grainy but of all tractors in the film they never show the mf 550 crashing i dont think it did and there was no need to see it crashed they only needed to demonstrate a runaway 

27 minutes ago, IH885XLMAN said:

Its on youtube a little grainy but of all tractors in the film they never show the mf 550 crashing i dont think it did and there was no need to see it crashed they only needed to demonstrate a runaway 

I'm combing threw YouTube to find the vid...but failing .. 100% sure tough ...its a 3600..

14 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:

The mf is so safe it wouldnt crash , plus it had so many  extras like a radio you didnt need to get distracted by a bit of leg :D

• Haha 1