New Holland T7.315hd

The wheels on the Marge models are too wide for my taste so I decided to switch them over with the Britains versions.  These are based on the popular 710/ 75/R42 rears which 10 or more real size 7HD machines working on my patch have as standard.  So I sprayed them with NH Bianco white spray and also added a NH painted toolbox.

Heres the pics.  One of the T7hds working locally is on a 6000 litre Horsch sprayer/ liquid fertilizer spreading.   So I bought the next best thing, a Lemken 5000 litre high clearance model from Wiking.

P1070869.JPG

P1070870.JPG

Heres my inspiration for my T7315s,  a huge energy company who have two big digester plants now.  They bought five T7315s last year (two blue power versions) and whole load of implements to go with them including 2 x tri axle Garrantz tankers, A Horsch 6 litre sprayer/ fert spreader, A  16 row Horsch Maize/ Sugar beet drill,  6 metre Maschio power harrow.   They also bought at least two new T7 210s in March this year.

IMG_3700.JPG

IMG_4265.JPG

IMG_4293.JPG

IMG_4245.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Archived