Meng 1/35 pick up truck

2 hours ago, Ferret90 said:

Got mine today Paddy:D

IMG_8934.thumb.JPG.65fb313993f4fb765efcc6f5638ecccb.JPG

Nice one Ted, like the photo. I see the tweaking has started already:D. Good wheel/tyre combo you've got there, suites it alot better than originals. Were they easy to swap? Not even got the mudflaps on mine yet. Glad it arrived in a timely fashion. 

3 minutes ago, Awdmac said:

Nice one Ted, like the photo. I see the tweaking has started already:D. Good wheel/tyre combo you've got there, suites it alot better than originals. Were they easy to swap? Not even got the mudflaps on mine yet. Glad it arrived in a timely fashion. 

Cheers, yes the wheels were an easy swap, the original ones are just sort of stuck on the end of the axels which you have to pull off, but I managed to break the original ones when doing it. Then the new ones just went straight on and they still turn. They are off a Mitsubishi pajero like this

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rally-Racers-1-32-Mitsubishi-Shogun-SWB-Paris-Dakar-rally-model-Boxed/254327722745?hash=item3b371d12f9:g:cfEAAOSwB9FdUFlA

Archived