Britains 2020 releases

ford man

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Steve P said:

A Leyland/Marshall would be nice, 262,272,702,802,804 etc etc...

12 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

i second that, would be good to see but don't think we'll see one Steve

We never tought that we would see the day when they done the David Brown's & to also progress onto doing 2 separate versions off the Ford 6600 & 7600 with 2 styles of cabs. 7A1 & 7A2..  So if that was possible then...dont give yer hopes up on more British build machines from the late 70's & early 80's. Leyland & Marshall are right down the same road.. Only thing  is ..would Britain's do a good job off them if it came to be.. The Hertitage range needs to be revived again ..more classic tractors..

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

We never tought that we would see the day when they done the David Brown's & to also progress onto doing 2 separate versions off the Ford 6600 & 7600 with 2 styles of cabs. 7A1 & 7A2..  So if that was possible then...dont give yer hopes up on more British build machines from the late 70's & early 80's. Leyland & Marshall are right down the same road.. Only thing  is ..would Britain's do a good job off them if it came to be.. The Hertitage range needs to be revived again ..more classic tractors..

Hear hear 

I would like to think one of the "main" model producers will produce a Leyland or Marshall one day. For a fan of classic British built tractors like myself it is a huge glaring gap in what is or what was recently available off the shelf. We can live in hope i suppose. Maybe its a licencing thing or manufacturers simply think they would not sell enough to warrant producing them i dont know.  

9 hours ago, ALLEN XL said:

I wonder if they will do the AFS Connect Magnum ? They have done a few Magnums now.

Already done by Ertl, available in UK or the states - obviously  the US version. There are standard, chrome and silver versions.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok folks, this is what I’ve heard. 

1. Class tractor 

2. Valtra tractor

3. Tractor with tracks (can’t confirm) 

4. John Deere 

5. Kane yellow low loader. 

As yee can understand, I cannot  confirm models or what else until I see list which will be middle to end of next week. 

Had heard the Claas would be an Agritechnica release, though it might be a limited edition first release before general release in 2020.  According to the latest Classic Tractor the John Deete 6130M and updated Loadall also for 2020.  No mention of Kverneland Cultivator. 

On 10/4/2019 at 1:38 PM, ford man said:

Ok folks, this is what I’ve heard. 

1. Class tractor 

2. Valtra tractor

3. Tractor with tracks (can’t confirm) 

4. John Deere 

5. Kane yellow low loader. 

As yee can understand, I cannot  confirm models or what else until I see list which will be middle to end of next week. 

I see today in Classic tractor the Tractor with tracks,Is a Case IH Magnum,new style. Just double checked,it's actually ERTL,

Regards

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really happy: No Heritage models, no new implements, but new colours and even an existing ERTL Set...

Here‘s my list, as far as I can tell.

??? New Holland TH 7.42 Telehandler                                Spring/Summer 2020;   £ 25,99

???    Baby Animal Set                                                          Spring/Summer 2020;  £ 9,99

43216   New Holland T8.435 (new decal)                                  Spring/Summer 2020;  £ 34,99

43241   JCB 541-70 Agri Loadall                                               Spring/Summer 2020;  £ 25,99

43256   JCB Fasttrac 4220 75th Anniv. (silver)                          Spring/Summer 2020;  £ 29,99

43263   NC Green Slurry Tanker                                              Spring/Summer 2020;  £ 21,99   

43270   New Holland CR9.90 Combine 45th Anniv. Model          Spring/Summer 2020;  £ 64,99

43248   John Deere 6120M (replaces 6130M, 2019?)                Autumn/Winter 2020;  £ 29,99

43258   Kane Yellow Low Loader                                              Autumn/Winter 2020;  £ 27,99

43264   JCB 1 CXT                                                                  Autumn/Winter 2020;  £ 24,99

43255   JCB 6T Dumper                                                           Autumn/Winter 2020;  £ 24,99

47019A1Farm Building Playset with Case (=Ertl Set 47109)       Autumn/Winter 2020;  £ 39,99   

A load off Sh*t..  Same models as  they already  have  ...only different colours..bar the Fendt.  Very disappointed..Space is valuable enough for most..Why would anyone purchase an item they already have ..only for to have a different colour. Waste off space and money. No Heritage again.. Very disappointed. 

Archived