New 1/32 Universal Hobbies in 2020

AJH

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

Well....its easy see why it is the price it is..Its a very detailed model. Handcrafted I assume..

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

oh yeah its a resin one so prob very well detailed, suspect it will sell out as well, but little rich for me .

Jos did say he had a lot of advance orders as well.

Regards

Joe.

Some of you are known to be skeptical of resin. But it gives the opportunity to make unique models in small series, such as last year's John Deere 3130 - 2WD.

So now a Claeys M103 combine harvester.

I can tell you that this exclusive model has a great detail such as pulleys and belts or the reel teeth among others.
Furthermore, it has the following functionalities:
  • Rotating front and rear wheels
  • Steered rear axle
  • Vertically movable header
  • Height adjustable reel
  • Rotatable reel
  • Foldable spout (to the top of the tank)

Limited to 250 pieces
Available from 23 November 2020

Cheers,

Jos

3 hours ago, Toyfarmer1 said:
Some of you are known to be skeptical of resin. But it gives the opportunity to make unique models in small series, such as last year's John Deere 3130 - 2WD.

So now a Claeys M103 combine harvester.

I can tell you that this exclusive model has a great detail such as pulleys and belts or the reel teeth among others.
Furthermore, it has the following functionalities:
  • Rotating front and rear wheels
  • Steered rear axle
  • Vertically movable header
  • Height adjustable reel
  • Rotatable reel
  • Foldable spout (to the top of the tank)

Limited to 250 pieces
Available from 23 November 2020

Cheers,

Jos

That is a beautiful model Jos, with all those exposed details and low production numbers it will be sought after. It’s over what I dare to spend on a model but it’s good to see some vintage harvest machinery in miniature. 

1 hour ago, MDFord said:

Yes that does look better than my upwards pointing Weeks one Sean

will wait and see if someone opens theirs up and compares them, will still get them, but may get a second grain one if they are better positioned ,for the layout . 

5 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

will wait and see if someone opens theirs up and compares them, will still get them, but may get a second grain one if they are better positioned ,for the layout . 

I think they might have sorted it for the MF versions?

Screenshot_20201024-232140_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201024-232208_Chrome.jpg

I must admit, i think the drawbar is just the same. When you look at the pictures of all of the trailers right back to the first releases, the top of the drawbar runs out level with the chassis, its the angle underneath that makes it look like its pointing upwards. The real weeks trailer drawbar angles down at the top and this is where they've gone wrong from the start.

I agree with John, I don’t think they have changed anything, maybe it’s just the angle of photo making it look different. Well i say nothing has changed...instead of cocking one trailer model up, they now have done it with 6 :angry:. I think they deserve a pat on the back, even I wouldn’t have made such a blindingly obvious mistake on 5 consecutive models. Such a shame.

Archived