New 1/32 Universal Hobbies in 2020

AJH

21 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Yeah your right . But if that's the case...its a silly move considering Weeks are a UK brand..

But UH are a French company and tend to do things their way

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

typical euro hitch, i doubt thats why the weeks is wrong though, when you look at most trailers they hitch up on the high hitch they are normally dolly  trailers  like the wiking brabant is it  ? , or their bale trailers  some of the feeder wagons as well i guess down to weights  maybe . the more modern  trailers hitch up like us  on the lower normally ball one or a clevis.

a lot of the old school stuff is mid mounted as well ,as thats all they used, hence the 16th krone muck spreader was a underslung pto .

weeks never really sold in main land europe, even as a mf trailer, think the dutch got some as veenhuis was it ? so theres not really an excuse to it i feel, 

54 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

So if I got a Weeks trailer it would probably hitch up fine to a Weise model tow hook, the 515 is very high! It would prob suit the 509 better but I've just sold that.

Just a theory Joe,But give it a go,Be interesting to see how it goes,The 306LS looks like a prime contender as well.

Regards

Joe.

Fendt Farmer 306LS.jpg

You guys should cross the Channel more often to see farming in mainland Europe:D.

PUH are mainly popular in ROI, UK and Scandinavia.

In Germany the height adjustable drawbars with quick hitch from the cab were most common because of weight limitations on drawbars. Now with all the larger equipment you see the ball drawbar more and more, height adjusted or not. 

Holland, Belgium and France is mostly a setup with swinging drawbar, fixed pin(piton fix) and height adjustable drawbar. 

UH has had problems with drawbar height before. The Deutz-Fahr forage wagon was setup for a height adjustable drawbar but afaik UH has never produced any tractors with that unfortunately. 

52 minutes ago, New Hollander said:

You guys should cross the Channel more often to see farming in mainland Europe:D.

PUH are mainly popular in ROI, UK and Scandinavia.

In Germany the height adjustable drawbars with quick hitch from the cab were most common because of weight limitations on drawbars. Now with all the larger equipment you see the ball drawbar more and more, height adjusted or not. 

Holland, Belgium and France is mostly a setup with swinging drawbar, fixed pin(piton fix) and height adjustable drawbar. 

UH has had problems with drawbar height before. The Deutz-Fahr forage wagon was setup for a height adjustable drawbar but afaik UH has never produced any tractors with that unfortunately. 

i thought it was something to do with the weight limits, thats for confirming that, sure someone told me at zwolle one year,  as for models, the only one i know of that does full euro rear ends is wiking, the fendts and jds all that that adjustable hitch on them, its not even represented in any form on any of the uh ones i have, 

8 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Has anyone actually modified the Weeks trailer drawbar yet ? Id like to see the end result on a standard UH/ Britains pick up hitch .

Not yet but i may well do with the mf one when its out. Matching the paint colour on the weeks put me off . Mf ones a lot easier to match 

27 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

yes mate, i couldnt move mine up out of the way.

Heck ..thats a b*lls. It would still make a nice display duo with a little classic tractor . Was thinking off getting the MF silage trailer for the Taarup single chop and the Weeks grain trailer maybe.

UH6241 Massey Ferguson MF21 trailer   scale   1:32         price    €   29.00

UH6242 Massey Ferguson MF21 high side trailer scale  1:32   price   €  31.50

UH6243 Massey Ferguson MF21 silage trailer  scale   1:32    price   €  33.50

uh6241MFkipper(1).jpg

uh6241MFkipper.jpg

uh6242MFkipper(2).jpg

uh6243MFkipper(3).jpg

uh6243MFkipper(4).jpg

uh6243MFkipper(5).jpg

On 8/18/2020 at 4:49 PM, New Hollander said:

What are they thinking at UH?

What is the occasion they are bringing these New Holland models out?

Although the NH T6.160 Golden Jubilee was not completely accurate (wheels), can you call these versions blasphemy?

Any pics of the real ones? 

I'm not buying......

Where's the Ford 7710 and 7910? (Better make it an 8210, or is that what UH is already going to do later?)

D065495C-CF05-414A-B4CE-BCB0BE50F86E.jpeg

44655397-6EA4-482C-8089-BDA62B82279F.jpeg

2C5F46ED-54F9-49F9-B5E1-00D3FA862EED.jpeg

9CF6D100-EBF3-4899-BDC5-9314EEA74DA2.jpeg

A Japanese NH..!! Probably has no place in any diorma ...and me being a collector off NHs..I certainly won't be sacrificing valuable space in my display cabinets for one ether.. maybe UH are selling models in on the other side off the world..but would there be an interest in Agri models in the far East..??? Japan, Korea..etc ..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived