Lower Manor Farm

Anderson Agri

Zac has taken the time and effort to put something worthwhile on this forum and started this thread. If people wish to take the p@ss and make coments please do it amongst yourselves via messenger. Martin made a lighthearted comment and the reply’s have gone sour. My finger is poised over the post approval and eviction button....if anyone has a problem with that, please pm me. Some posts have been removed by admin as they are irrelevant to this topic.

• Like 3

great topic zac, sorry it seems to have been spoilt by old issues and views from others unrelated to the topic . i have sorted these out now, this topic is not the place for  such posts, if people feel the need to post like this ,please do not be offended by the mod team deleting them, or offended by being post restricted if required. 

• Like 3

My comment on the exhaust was not intended to offend anyone, it was intended to muster a smile as it had caused a stir on Facebook last night, I thought we were all above that kind of behaviour on this forum. I have missed some of the posts that have been deleted but I have a good idea of the context of them and frankly there is no need for it. 

As I said earlier I'm looking forward to reading this topic. 

• Like 8

I like the farm, all farms for that matter. Congratulations on a wonderful job. When I visit my friends on the farm a few hours away where I hunt deer, I can just sit in the barn and smell the hay. It brings back memories of when I was a teenager and lived in Lancaster County Pennsylvania and worked on a dairy farm during my summers off from school. Some of the best years of my life. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1