Lower Manor Farm

Anderson Agri

• 1 month later...

Well all, it's been a while and a lot had happened. Unfortunately due to other commitments Craig no longer has time to commit to the farm so I've taken it on myself, it is now sort of set up in my house but I'm limited on space so it'll only be a couple of boards for now but hopefully I'll still make it to shows to show it's full potential. Now I have it expect more pictures as Its more easy to get them

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cool layout.  As other people have said I really like this as is so different. And always seeing big brand new machinery on big farms. This takes you back and gives the younger ones a look on how it was. This is what it was like for my grandparents when the got there hill farm. Then things changes machinery got more modern stuff like David browns 990 and MF 135 165 come along like when I grew up on the farm.  Very good  layout keep up the good work. 

• Like 2

On 4/15/2020 at 12:05 AM, L33 Da17on said:

Cool layout.  As other people have said I really like this as is so different. And always seeing big brand new machinery on big farms. This takes you back and gives the younger ones a look on how it was. This is what it was like for my grandparents when the got there hill farm. Then things changes machinery got more modern stuff like David browns 990 and MF 135 165 come along like when I grew up on the farm.  Very good  layout keep up the good work. 

That was the hope we were going for. When we took it to the show at Leamington spa so many people said similar things and shared memories of the past. Its all very good seeing shiny new tractors but the old stuff is far more interesting

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Couple of months have passed now with not too much happening. The old man did open his wallet and purchase a new David Brown Hurricane forage harvester for the silage but still got his trusty old marshall and hay rake out to make hay! Hopefully more updates coming soon have been so busy with other things and with it being a limited size haven't got to show off as much as I'd liked. IMG_20200627_213942825_HDR.thumb.jpg.6d8c7cac1bbf815386a8c7db70554e5e.jpgIMG_20200627_214153250_HDR.thumb.jpg.9114fc1779d988e87b8cc906221d269d.jpgIMG_20200624_224024836_BURST000_COVER.thumb.jpg.5f340005b4d2ad9c91316c49c556920f.jpg

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

Cheers John! A nice jones baler would go well ;)

some nice oics there zac, as for the baler, would a repaint of the uh ferguson f12 or massey 3  do as a temp one? ,few bits of minor plastic work to alter maybe,but may make a very good base to work from

• Like 1

Thank you all, I'm really pleased to own it I'll be doing a few bits and pieces to improve it as time goes

I've got the uh Fergie baler but it's a bit disaapointkng it's to scale but just looks wrong. I've tried the Britain's bamfords but again that's too large for scale 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, super6 said:

Nice delivery lorry, and load too! Is it an Airfix one or the copy? (don't know who did them)

Yeah it is indeed an airfix bedford it looks the part. Might respray it into a proper delivery lorry but that can wait it's good enough at the moment. 

• Like 1