What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

2 hours ago, F8N said:

Beautiful model paul..great to read positive comments and catching the feel good vibes there!

Flagship model??  

Thou shalt not covet

Thou shalt not covet

Thou shalt not covet:lol:

i am very pleased with it Gary,i have allways liked the Amazone gear

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hadn't realized that Marge had released a 40000 version of the 980 Claas Jaguar,  and as I very much liked the Jaguar artwork on the machines side panels I went to Manns of Saxham and sought one out.   They were in the middle of a departmental move from their old parts location to the swish new one and it was made clear that looking for a model for me in the old parts dept wasn't going to be straight forward, especially as they weren't sure they had any of the special edition models left.  But credit to the parts manager as he strode off and went the extra mile and then returned 15 minutes later with this beauty:wub:   ………….And that's why Claas are number one for harvesting...…………………..Service!!

P1080356.JPG

P1080357.JPG

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

I hadn't realized that Marge had released a 40000 version of the 980 Claas Jaguar,  and as I very much liked the Jaguar artwork on the machines side panels I went to Manns of Saxham and sought one out.   They were in the middle of a departmental move from their old parts location to the swish new one and it was made clear that looking for a model for me in the old parts dept wasn't going to be straight forward, especially as they weren't sure they had any of the special edition models left.  But credit to the parts manager as he strode off and went the extra mile and then returned 15 minutes later with this beauty:wub:   ………….And that's why Claas are number one for harvesting...…………………..Service!!

P1080356.JPG

P1080357.JPG

I’ve moved two dealer parts departments (including a Class dealer I worked for) and it’s no easy task knowing where things are while in transition. Hats off to that guy and nice model, I really like the special edition MarGe models. 

2 hours ago, bluegreen said:

P1080356.JPG

P1080357.JPG

That's one lovely looking machine. Stunning. 

9 hours ago, L33 DA17ON said:

Just bought this old ford digger. I used to have this when I was about 5 years old and can remember my brother snapping off a rear Jack leg i was so angry with him. Screenshot_20200803-000140_eBay.thumb.jpg.63653942dfcc2265d30172167afef965.jpg

Now keep your brother away from it ahahahah...Nice one 

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

Now keep your brother away from it ahahahah...Nice one 

Haha yeah now its keep the kids away from it. My brother had the real things to destroy nowadays. Not the ford digger but other things... :huh:

On 7/31/2020 at 1:45 PM, CX820Joe said:

The sprayer is a stunner Paul.

I got this today, I am not the biggest Deere fan but thought I'd see what the 8RX looked like in the flesh, and it was just under £50.  Very good model for a Britains, am impressed. 

20200731_184322.jpg

That’s a beauty, congratulations!

On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 6:58 PM, Paul Palmer said:

they are coming thick and fast,just waiting on the pantera

IMG_0546.JPG

Where did you get the spreader from and can you still get the mounted sprayer and front tank? Thanks

got the spreader from an agri amazone dealer James,they are getting difficult to get hold of now,no longer on the amazone shop,same with the sprayers i think James,but not 100% sure,again the sprayers you mention are not on amazones shop,but model dealers might still have them

58 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

got the spreader from an agri amazone dealer James,they are getting difficult o get hold of now,no longer on the amazone shop,same with the sprayers i think James,but not 100% sure,again the sprayers you mention are not on amazones shop,but model dealers might still have them

Thanks for reply

Archived