What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This came today...it is not the first time I've bought one, but I think I've finally got it into my thick skull that it's the best telehandler for detail and function! Needs some different attachments though, do those one they do for front loaders attach?

The 'packaging' Amazon sent it in also makes it tricky to resell which in this case is no bad thing but a shame the box is ruined! 

20200818_192037.jpg

20200818_192049.jpg

7 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Not good, is it easily fixable Barry? 

The Wiking Scorpion I bought off there did at least come in one piece, but was packaged by sticking the label on the box, so I was relieved.

Yes, it can be fixed, I assumed it was broken as it was only £20, i've bought a few models from Amazon at silly prices, A Wiking Fendt 1050 was only £25, has the box but no internal packaging, but the model was perfect and a few othe Weise model with broken mirrors or wheels that have come off......all repairable.

Was it on the Market place then? Not bad if you can repair them and I think that Deutz is a bit tricky to find now.

Bought a Weise Fendt 930 off there when the price came down, that came in a paper bag but was ok!

Yes, every now and then if you go on Amazon there will be something at a silly price, think they must know it's damaged or missing something so put the price low, not logged on to Amazon for a while, this Deutz was bought a few months ago, the pictures were on my phone so thought i'd upload it with the other stuff.

8 hours ago, Barry said:

Yes, it can be fixed, I assumed it was broken as it was only £20, i've bought a few models from Amazon at silly prices, A Wiking Fendt 1050 was only £25, has the box but no internal packaging, but the model was perfect and a few othe Weise model with broken mirrors or wheels that have come off......all repairable.

Wow 25 quid for that is a steal...

I been looking for that model for a while , I now have found one but at 65 , not too bad, considering now it’s really difficult to get them.

once repaired it will be wicked , nice buy 

12 minutes ago, L33 DA17ON said:

New John deere gator for Greensted.20200821_110257.thumb.jpg.37cdc9d43db85f59221ffb29b19a808b.jpg

got plans for it already. Just a ifor Williams canopy to fit but see if I can fit opening doors to the rear. 20200821_110442.thumb.jpg.2de1b34e799b1cd80607339ad2ceefdf.jpg

Top as always Lee

3 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

A shapeways parcel is always exciting, three new wheels designs arrived ready to mould from. 385/65R22.5 Super Single and a wide and narrow R15.3 implement tyre. 

IMG_20200821_114643.thumb.jpg.dcb49b071d4c8320dfc23c78a4ddbe6a.jpg

liking the look of the two implement wheels james .

Was considering the Ros Ideal,  but was put off by the price and the wheeled one only having the maize header.   So got one of these instead, will give me something to do once the evenings get dark again detailing it!

20200821_174818.jpg

Archived