What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't surprise me as they aren't exactly common over here - though they were pushing one with a CVT box a few years back.  Maybe the Quadtrac has the greater market share and CNH decided the drop the T9 over here?  Still have them on US and Australia NH sites. I didn't go through everywhere but still on Czech Republic NH site too.

I had a couple of them at one time, and liked them for a Britains.  They take up as much room in the shed as the combine pretty much.  I thought the Kuhn Performer Britains made paired nicely with the T9.

On 9/2/2020 at 6:03 AM, 844john said:

Better look after her Lee, those 40 and 50 series Deere's seem to be an appreciating asset!

Yeah there making mad money on ebay. I should of got the 3040 as well at same time. I'll be looking for 3650 also. 

20200903_180227.thumb.jpg.169ac870483249527e16555f4158ac66.jpg

This turned up today same iron 100. Wasn't mentbyo buy anything more S I've been warned off the wife to stop spending. :wacko: its a shame as the steering wheel is off and the steering column. Does anyone know if the cab is removable to get in and fix it? 

On 9/4/2020 at 12:22 AM, L33 DA17ON said:

20200903_180227.thumb.jpg.169ac870483249527e16555f4158ac66.jpg

This turned up today same iron 100. Wasn't mentbyo buy anything more S I've been warned off the wife to stop spending. :wacko: its a shame as the steering wheel is off and the steering column. Does anyone know if the cab is removable to get in and fix it? 

I remember buying a UH Lamborghini R100 once off ebay, the fella got in touch and apologised that the steering wheel was floating around in the cab (fine by me), so he included the Same like this one too! In the box also was a tractor top trumps game and 2 toy lamborghini cars, all for 20 quid I think! 

Had a mind to have a Tunstall tractors inspired layout with those, but didnt take it any further! I wish I had kept the Hurlimann XM120 though.

36 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I remember buying a UH Lamborghini R100 once off ebay, the fella got in touch and apologised that the steering wheel was floating around in the cab (fine by me), so he included the Same like this one too! In the box also was a tractor top trumps game and 2 toy lamborghini cars, all for 20 quid I think! 

Had a mind to have a Tunstall tractors inspired layout with those, but didnt take it any further! I wish I had kept the Hurlimann XM120 though.

Tunstall tractors is that over brough way? That would be cool. How do I go about removing the wheels I realy don't have  clue. 

7 minutes ago, L33 DA17ON said:

Tunstall tractors is that over brough way? That would be cool. How do I go about removing the wheels I realy don't have  clue. 

Lee twist the wheels in opposite directions,so turn one wheel one way and the other wheel the other way,but gently

1 hour ago, L33 DA17ON said:

Somewhere up in the Cumbria Hills, I wasnt going to model their place as much as a little farm which ran the sort of tractors they sold! 

8 hours ago, L33 DA17ON said:

They're just out of Kirkby Stephen Lee, up Fellend at a place called Foggy Gill, definitely an interesting place if you like a look around some of the less common makes!

OIP19FBD71W.jpg

1 hour ago, 844john said:

They're just out of Kirkby Stephen Lee, up Fellend at a place called Foggy Gill, definitely an interesting place if you like a look around some of the less common makes!

OIP19FBD71W.jpg

9 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Somewhere up in the Cumbria Hills, I wasnt going to model their place as much as a little farm which ran the sort of tractors they sold! 

I've never been. But with having a herlumann at work as the big tractor that cuts all the sports fields.i had to send a lad up there he said its a pain of a place to get to. In the middle of nowhere Screenshot_20200906-212640_Instagram.thumb.jpg.76ce771e1171e5bc76fee921b5352ea2.jpg

On 9/2/2020 at 11:00 AM, Paul Palmer said:

uh fendt 5255L combine,will put up pictures when it gets here

it will be with me tomorrow,a bit of confusion in the tracking number,ebay said it will be delivered by royal mail when i put the number in there tracking system royal mail said it was a parcel force number,but it didnt recognise it and i had an email today saying being delivered tomorrow by DPD!!!,so hopefully pictures up tomorrow

Archived