What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/8/2020 at 12:14 PM, AndyB said:

Just took a bit of a punt on a pewter Ford 7810, the one Basildon issued with new tractors in 1989 - does anyone know what they are worth?  This one looks a little bent in places - might need to get it restored.....

For those who may be interested, my little pewter 6410 arrived.  In pretty good shape - i knew the exhaust had come off.  Tiny little models, but every one is unique, so a nice thing to have:D

IMG_8756.JPG

IMG_8757.JPG

IMG_8758.JPG

IMG_8759.JPG

38 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

got this for my New Holland T9.565,still available from horsch shop,but i got mine direct from horsch uk,box is i a bit worn but that doesnt bother me,£40.00 including postage

IMG_0783.JPG

Ahh! I have been looking around for those today and thought they were probably all sold out now!

Was thinking it might be a good match for the Challenger.   Will have to restart the hunt next month now though!

I was wondering what you intended for the T9 Paul.  Although it didnt fold, the Britains Kuhn Performer looked the part with it.

19 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

Ahh! I have been looking around for those today and thought they were probably all sold out now!

Was thinking it might be a good match for the Challenger.   Will have to restart the hunt next month now though!

I was wondering what you intended for the T9 Paul.  Although it didnt fold, the Britains Kuhn Performer looked the part with it.

arent you happy with the knockler on the challenger Joe?

A couple of old models arrived today and many thanks to Daniele who assisted with this purchase, appreciated

The Ros Same Galaxy in 1/25 is quite a common model but, it was also available badged as an Explorer 80 that I have not previously been able to find. Obviously the scale is all wrong as there is no way that a 170hp model would have the same bonnet as an 80 hp version but, way back in the depths of time, well 20 years or so, that wasn't such a big deal and nobody complained. The seller also chucked in a Galaxy version free for good measure albeit slightly damaged and repaired but hey, it was free.

I also got a 1/43 Same Trident 130, I already have one version of this but, this one appears to have a different exhaust although it is possible that it is a later addition.

Archived