What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More brute power to head up my fleet and join the existing MT865C,  got this  for around £40 including delivery.  I've managed to pop out the rear windscreen wiper removing the plastic film keeping the door closed though, will have to try and get that back in without scratching the screen.

20200922_190956.jpg

35 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

More brute power to head up my fleet and join the existing MT865C,  got this  for around £40 including delivery.  I've managed to pop out the rear windscreen wiper removing the plastic film keeping the door closed though, will have to try and get that back in without scratching the screen.

20200922_190956.jpg

nice buy Joe,is that the one with the led headlights?

After initially thinking I might be able to improve the Fendt and MF Siku hybrid combines I wasnt able to get the parts I needed so decided to get rid of both and treat myself to one huge combine, and here it is, Ros' Fendt Ideal 10T.  I also ordered the Capello maize header to go with it.  Excellent service as always from T Toys, sent monday arrived today.  I haven't got a decent screwdriver to get it out of the box so well have to find one.  One thing I need to sort is the power flow header, the hydraulic rams are very loose in the middle so the reels sag in the middle, am sure there is a way of tightening them though? 

20200923_143400.jpg

2 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

After initially thinking I might be able to improve the Fendt and MF Siku hybrid combines I wasnt able to get the parts I needed so decided to get rid of both and treat myself to one huge combine, and here it is, Ros' Fendt Ideal 10T.  I also ordered the Capello maize header to go with it.  Excellent service as always from T Toys, sent monday arrived today.  I haven't got a decent screwdriver to get it out of the box so well have to find one.  One thing I need to sort is the power flow header, the hydraulic rams are very loose in the middle so the reels sag in the middle, am sure there is a way of tightening them though? 

20200923_143400.jpg

What I would have done would be to very gently turn the header upside down and support it,on a bean bag or something,Then let the tiny rams come out the cylinders,then with a very small brush,I have the T9 so know how tiny those rams are,Carefully apply a thin coat of varnish to the ram,then leave for at least 24hr,Try it in situ  as you might need to re-apply,

Regards

Joe.

1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

What I would have done would be to very gently turn the header upside down and support it,on a bean bag or something,Then let the tiny rams come out the cylinders,then with a very small brush,I have the T9 so know how tiny those rams are,Carefully apply a thin coat of varnish to the ram,then leave for at least 24hr,Try it in situ  as you might need to re-apply,

Regards

Joe.

Thanks Joe, I thought varnish was the solution, I will have a go at that when I've got a bit of time.  I've bought a decent screwdriver and got the model out of the box now, I think it's a stunning combine, though I know the colour scheme isn't very popular.  The Maize header is really nice, as well as the power flow.

20200923_184155.jpg

20200923_184905.jpg

9 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Very nice,wish now had waited instead of going for the T9,Have they sorted the unloading auger,the one on the 9 comes straight out and is too low,hard to get a trailer under let alone a chaser.

Regards

Joe.

I think I would really have liked a wheeled one, if it had a smaller header, but as it only has maize header decided to plump for the tracked big one.  The auger is altered from the originals,  so does lift up to give clearance over a trailer, I'm not sure if it would stand being moved in and out a lot though.  Same goes for the tank lids, the flexible plastic would probably wear after continued opening and closing.  I might be being over cautious as it was quite expensive (but got for the best price I've seen it at) including very fast delivery.

Cheers Joe,Aye kinda makes you wonder what price the MarGe Lexion's will be, Henry at farmmodels nl recently got new stock of the Challenger Lexion's and they are an eye watering €395,?? reduced from €499,???.

https://www.farmmodels.nl/Claas-Caterpillar-Lexion-760-TT-Combine/Dorser-met-graanbek-Limited-USA-Edition-1000-stuks-1:32-Wiking

Regards

Joe.

I guess they will be close to or around £200 Joe? I would still say the Wiking 780 was the best combine model for detail and function, I think the only thing about it I had a problem with was the skinny rear tyres.  The Fendt is on a par with it, but perhaps a little more fragile and the 780 had all the opening panels so you could display it parked up, working or broken down! Not sure if the Marge ones will have as much function as the Wiking? But I loved the styling of the Ideal from the minute I saw it, so well happy with it.  

2 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Thanks Joe, I thought varnish was the solution, I will have a go at that when I've got a bit of time.  I've bought a decent screwdriver and got the model out of the box now, I think it's a stunning combine, though I know the colour scheme isn't very popular.  The Maize header is really nice, as well as the power flow.

20200923_184155.jpg

20200923_184905.jpg

is that the one with no steering wheel as like the real deal Joe

A big haul from Jos at T-Toys Nazareth waiting for me when I got back home this evening

Pics when I get a chance (in about a month I reckon - big job on at moment)

Pride of place goes to the first electric machine in the Milltown Farms fleet, the NZG Weidemann 1160 eHoftrac

Other notables include the Fendt Farmer 106S (Miltown House Farm 1976-1985), NH 8070 (Newpark Farm 1983-1993) and Fiat F140 Winner (Castlebridge House Farm 1994-2000)

But this lady is the future. The first of the next generation of electric farm machinery in 1/32.

Hopefully Fendt will bring out a model of their electric tractor next year.

nzg-2019---weidemann-1160-ehoftrac---wiellader_51845_2.jpg

3 hours ago, 1/32 said:

I’m not a 1/16th guy but a good deal is hard to pass up. This big fella showed up today.  

54DC34C7-1852-470F-A311-9178A482D25E.jpeg

2CA90992-A71C-420A-8112-39834A6A0E9F.jpeg

That is the biggest of all the fellas, ha. 

Will be interesting to see if they release a 1/32 or 1/16 version with the Titan LSW Wheels.  The 1/64 version looks like a beast.  

Archived