What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

arrived today from brushwood toys,the replicagri New HollandTM 140,people were on about the cab to low,tilting back etc etc,but i think those early pictures might have been a prototype,it looks all ok to me,back end is high as thats how its been screwed to the plinth,will take it off the plinth tomorrow

IMG_0863.JPG

IMG_0859.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_0862.JPG

8 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

arrived today from brushwood toys,the replicagri New HollandTM 140,people were on about the cab to low,tilting back etc etc,but i think those early pictures might have been a prototype,it looks all ok to me,back end is high as thats how its been screwed to the plynth,will take it off the plynth tomorrow

IMG_0863.JPG

IMG_0859.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_0862.JPG

Looks well Paul. I wouldnt mind one myself. Cab is right there, only thing I would say is from spending allot of time around Tm's the cab roof is a little thick. I'm sure from memory they are a thinner profile. Doesnt really matter still looks well and they are relatively cheap for what you get as they are very hard wearing models. 

55 minutes ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

Looks well Paul. I wouldnt mind one myself. Cab is right there, only thing I would say is from spending allot of time around Tm's the cab roof is a little thick. I'm sure from memory they are a thinner profile. Doesnt really matter still looks well and they are relatively cheap for what you get as they are very hard wearing models. 

yes Sam,i think you are right there

Had these older UH Valtras too.  The orange T190 was a real bargain, only £17.50.  I might not keep the blue one, or the S394 posted yesterday, I'll just keep the T214 and orange one I think.

Not sure....

20201009_192809.jpg

20201009_192820.jpg

2 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

arrived today from brushwood toys,the replicagri New HollandTM 140,people were on about the cab to low,tilting back etc etc,but i think those early pictures might have been a prototype,it looks all ok to me,back end is high as thats how its been screwed to the plinth,will take it off the plinth tomorrow

IMG_0863.JPG

IMG_0859.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0861.JPG

IMG_0862.JPG

what i mean is the rear wheels are not flush with the plinth,its how its attached to the base

Really pleased with these latest additions.  I have been hankering after the Volumetra for a while and I am not disappointed.   Took a bit of time to remove from box and Dribble bar needs a little work to attach buy nothing major.  Has adaptor parts to fit on the Ros tanker too.  The Fendt is a beauty too,  and suits the tanker nicely I think.

20201012_174435.jpg

20201012_174441.jpg

20201012_174448.jpg

23 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Really pleased with these latest additions.  I have been hankering after the Volumetra for a while and I am not disappointed.   Took a bit of time to remove from box and Dribble bar needs a little work to attach buy nothing major.  Has adaptor parts to fit on the Ros tanker too.  The Fendt is a beauty too,  and suits the tanker nicely I think.

20201012_174435.jpg

20201012_174441.jpg

20201012_174448.jpg

Tidy set up Joe,I kinda toyed with the idea of a Pendislide when they were first announced,The idea would be to convert my Vredo VT 7028-3 from disc injector to a dribble bar boom,But the space between the boom wing's at the hinges would need to be at least 84mm,And I doubt they are.??

https://www.tractorfan.nl/picture/1205313/

Regards

Joe.

Archived