What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

Tidy set up Joe,I kinda toyed with the idea of a Pendislide when they were first announced,The idea would be to convert my Vredo VT 7028-3 from disc injector to a dribble bar boom,But the space between the boom wing's at the hinges would need to be at least 84mm,And I doubt they are.??

https://www.tractorfan.nl/picture/1205313/

Regards

Joe.

I can't find a ruler, but I think your right Joe, I would say its about 2 cm too narrow.

I would have loved one of those Vredo machines, amazing looking things, just no room.  Surprised given how adaptable Marge normally are that they didn't make a dribble bar when they released the Vredo's.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two things a bit different for me amongst all the usual purchases.  A few Imber 6640s as they wont stay under £25 each for ever me thinks, plus they are full of detail, bar the rear links which are a bit odd.

The Fuchs Bagger is one I have just liked the look of, not cheap, but there arent all that many around.

IMG_8953.JPG

IMG_8954.JPG

IMG_8955.JPG

IMG_8956.JPG

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

I can't find a ruler, but I think your right Joe, I would say its about 2 cm too narrow.

I would have loved one of those Vredo machines, amazing looking things, just no room.  Surprised given how adaptable Marge normally are that they didn't make a dribble bar when they released the Vredo's.

Cheers Joe,they might do one at some stage, Would be good to have one as I had forgotten there was one in the UK,

https://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/vredo-trac-spreader-fleet-en-route-to-uk-customers/

And,Have you seen this,???

https://www.farmmodels.nl/Vredo-Trac-VT7028-3-Tebbe-strooi-unit-Michelin-1050-banden-STOF-MESTLOOK-1:32-(MM1801VREDO-TEBBE)-

Regards

Joe.

6 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Cheers Joe,they might do one at some stage, Would be good to have one as I had forgotten there was one in the UK,

https://www.agriland.ie/farming-news/vredo-trac-spreader-fleet-en-route-to-uk-customers/

And,Have you seen this,???

https://www.farmmodels.nl/Vredo-Trac-VT7028-3-Tebbe-strooi-unit-Michelin-1050-banden-STOF-MESTLOOK-1:32-(MM1801VREDO-TEBBE)-

Regards

Joe.

Wow thats some investment there - again surprises me Marge haven't released alternatives though I guess it would be a nightmare with the spreader body being a different make?  Licensing wise, I mean.

I think a couple of them working in the UK now - RC Baker in Oxfordshire and A.R Cramphorn both have one.

Very tempted to get one whilst i still can, just a hugely impressive machine

13 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Very substantial investment wonder where they get the price,??,I'm fairly sure there are at least 13 in the UK now,including this lot,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkMpANColns

Regards

Joe.

I've seen an article in the Farm Machinery Journal with someone running a VT4556 with Tebbe spreader.  Wasnt really clear but meant that 2 of the VT7028-3's were working here, though I think they have a slightly smaller tank (26m3) with a collapsible extension on top. 

I bought these two at the weekend 

The new britains john deere 6120m. 

And a valtra I liked the look of. 6850. 20201011_205653.thumb.jpg.bb96d0cbef3f58b418eeb21f9e1daca1.jpg20201011_205635.thumb.jpg.b73a69aa9ec400d658fea0e0bbbd742c.jpg20201011_205549.thumb.jpg.23290ed1b7cfc2be33521ada0ea80fe3.jpg

I've wanted to start building a range of valmet - valtras as I like the look of them  the little shop I visited had loads of modles and was nice to see them in the flesh as on line pictures are sometimes not the best. Got to see the john deere 5125r  by schuco and the A104 valtra with front loader by ros I think. N174 in blue also but wanted £60 the rims look toy like to me they have a lip that sticks out past the tyres. Just looked a bit nasty. Be better priced at £35 like on line. 

44 minutes ago, L33 DA17ON said:

I bought these two at the weekend 

The new britains john deere 6120m. 

And a valtra I liked the look of. 6850. 20201011_205653.thumb.jpg.bb96d0cbef3f58b418eeb21f9e1daca1.jpg20201011_205635.thumb.jpg.b73a69aa9ec400d658fea0e0bbbd742c.jpg20201011_205549.thumb.jpg.23290ed1b7cfc2be33521ada0ea80fe3.jpg

I've wanted to start building a range of valmet - valtras as I like the look of them  the little shop I visited had loads of modles and was nice to see them in the flesh as on line pictures are sometimes not the best. Got to see the john deere 5125r  by schuco and the A104 valtra with front loader by ros I think. N174 in blue also but wanted £60 the rims look toy like to me they have a lip that sticks out past the tyres. Just looked a bit nasty. Be better priced at £35 like on line. 

I was hoping to find one of those 6850s, good find Lee.  T-Toys has released one in red which I might think about.  Have a couple of UH T's which I like, the Wiking one also nice but have put that up for sale, and a UH T213.  I think the older T190 and 191 are the ones I prefer.

A few weeks ago i took a call ,it was a chap called mark that was driving the case demo combine when i moved the header for him , he was going to be passing my place and was wondering if i was around ,he gave me this model as a thank you ,i think my other mate combine Kenny that also do the demos had something to do with this lovely gift   

IMG_20200925_163656.jpg

8 hours ago, smithy said:

A few weeks ago i took a call ,it was a chap called mark that was driving the case demo combine when i moved the header for him , he was going to be passing my place and was wondering if i was around ,he gave me this model as a thank you ,i think my other mate combine Kenny that also do the demos had something to do with this lovely gift   

IMG_20200925_163656.jpg

Lovely gesture!

I left it a bit late too buy the 620 Quad as most shops have sold out, but thankfully my local CASE dealer GJ Peck still had a couple left in stock:D...................Pecks have sold more than half a dozen over the last 3 years and two of them went to a 10,000 acre operation which has a huge fleet of Deeres!!  Apparently the Lads thought the Quadtrac was the better tractor over the RX, I agree:P.........................and one of their 620s was working just down the road as well.

P1080410.JPG

P1080412.JPG

P1080403.JPG

Archived