Marge models releases 2020

robbo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Available from next month,The new Volvo 8x4 heavy haulage tractor unit,Hopefully the Low loader and dolly will appear the following month,€109.95, The Nooteboom one is €114.95.Photo's from MarGe's Facebook page,

Update,knew I should have waited 5 minutes,ha ha!.

Nooteboom Low loader and dolly,expected 2nd or 3rd quarter April - September,??? €145.00

Regards

Joe.

8x4 Volvo 1.jpg

8x4 Volvo 2.jpg

8x4 Volvo 3.jpg

8x4 Volvo 4.jpg

8x4 Volvo 5.jpg

8x4 Volvo 6.jpg

8x4 Volvo 7.jpg

8x4 Volvo 8.jpg

8x4 Volvo 9.jpg

Dolly 1.jpg

Dolly 2.jpg

Dolly 3.jpg

Dolly 4.jpg

Dolly 5.jpg

Dolly 6.jpg

Dolly 7.jpg

Dolly 8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, persehall said:

The claas forager and tractor on tracks are cheaper from Mann’s the importers than from model dealers.i saved over £100 on advertised prices

nick...

They often are Nick, though one particular Claas dealer is often raising the prices far too high on Ebay.  If you are lucky enough to have a dealership nearby even better, though they will often post out too.  The trick is also to keep an eye on Claas.com too!

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

Are Marge beginning to drift away from the agri scene.!! :huh: Lots off trucks & vans off late. Not alot off tractors ! 

I think marge are targeting the areas that are usually forgotten by other manufacturers... 

Why would you release agri equipment when everyone else is already doing it? The market is becoming saturated, especially when it comes to tractors. Other agri equipment vary by country and the demand is lower. 

So i'm glad to see that MarGe Models is making 1/32 trucks and AT-Collections is doing 1/32 earthmoving equipment! 

Fine for you to be happy. Fine for Marge to be happy. But i, as a farmmodel collector, am not. I don't want a bunch of trucks in my collection. And I don't collect boats, cars or motorcycles just because they are 1:32. 

3 hours ago, Theike said:

Fine for you to be happy. Fine for Marge to be happy. But i, as a farmmodel collector, am not. I don't want a bunch of trucks in my collection. And I don't collect boats, cars or motorcycles just because they are 1:32. 

Luckily for you there is also a Claas Lexion 8900 comming! 

If doing these fund tractors later on then fine , otherwise i wont be buying them as no real interest in trucks as such , maybe some older ones but not new. Only way i may consider these newer ones  was if they did a limited run of right hand drive ones, say 1000 ,  even then i wouldn't be 100%  a buyer would need to see it 

I think there may be a chance of some custom painted RHD conversions in the future Sean,The guy on Facebook who does custom jobs on the MarGe kits now knows the Dutch guy who 3D print's the RHD dash's,Time will tell.

Regards

Joe.

Someone at MarGe models is paying attention,I noticed earlier that the first photo's of the Scania R500 6x2 was actually configured as a 6x4,But I see today they've done a quick wheel swap on axle 2.

Regards

Joe.

Marge news 3.jpg

Marge news 4.jpg

5 hours ago, catkom3 said:

I think there may be a chance of some custom painted RHD conversions in the future Sean,The guy on Facebook who does custom jobs on the MarGe kits now knows the Dutch guy who 3D print's the RHD dash's,Time will tell.

Regards

Joe.

not seen the guy on facebook but to be honest i am not sure i would want a convo,unless it was my own , which i may yet do, , i just think they would sell really well as a limited run in rhd, standard colours ect , its only really the dash, wiper arms direction where they are fitted and the front blind spot mirror that needs swapping, doubt it would ever happen mind,but you can hope 

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

not seen the guy on facebook but to be honest i am not sure i would want a convo,unless it was my own , which i may yet do, , i just think they would sell really well as a limited run in rhd, standard colours ect , its only really the dash, wiper arms direction where they are fitted and the front blind spot mirror that needs swapping, doubt it would ever happen mind,but you can hope 

It is the same guy that chipped in last time this was mentioned Sean,he goes to Zwolle hoekwi,I think,I''ll look for him on Facebook,and point you in his direction.

Regards

Joe.

20 hours ago, AJH said:

Why would you release agri equipment when everyone else is already doing it? The market is becoming saturated, especially when it comes to tractors. Other agri equipment vary by country and the demand is lower. 

So i'm glad to see that MarGe Models is making 1/32 trucks and AT-Collections is doing 1/32 earthmoving equipment! 

I could not really care what Marge do to be honest .I just tought they are drifting from their roots. They can make buses and bikes next ..dont bother  me..We don't see Siku's non agri stuff here..so what makes Marge any different.

Archived