Marge models releases 2020

robbo

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/29/2020 at 6:57 PM, Tractorman810 said:

not seen the guy on facebook but to be honest i am not sure i would want a convo,unless it was my own , which i may yet do, , i just think they would sell really well as a limited run in rhd, standard colours ect , its only really the dash, wiper arms direction where they are fitted and the front blind spot mirror that needs swapping, doubt it would ever happen mind,but you can hope 

Sorry Sean,I gave you bad info,The guy on Facebook doesn't do convo's,he does custom paint jobs useing MarGe kits to any livery you like,he's done a few crackers already,

Regards

Joe

Mark Anthony re-paint.jpg

Mark Anthony re-paint2.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This prototype photo appeared this afternoon on Facebook,But I forgot to share it,It is the Lexion 6900,Surprised at the price as the Ros T10's are sitting at €189.95, Also reckon the next Lexion from MarGe will be a 9900 as John Deere now have the 9X,And AGCO have the T10's,And the new Jaguar 990 has the new 925HP engine,photo courtesy of Agri-Minis Comtois.

Regards

Joe.

Marge models Lexion 6900.jpg

On 6/25/2020 at 10:08 PM, bluegreen said:

Will we see a Fendt front mower to go with the rear version, rake and tedder does anyone know?

Depends, really since the mowers and rakes are just re-badged fella models they used to sell.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

I wonder how many versions of the forthcoming Claas combines Marge will produce, considering how many foragers they've made todate?   I would like a 7000 series with a 35ft header:)

No doubt be plenty Choice hopefully 

Just look back in recent history and it will give you some clues:

Norev Lexion 7x0 appeared in 6 versions and 2 re-editions

Wiking Lexion 7x0 appeared in 13 versions.

Now the basic real life series exist of :

8x00 serie : 3 Wheeled and 3TT versions

7x00 serie : 4 Wheeled and 3 TT versions

6x00 serie : 4 Wheeled and 3 TT versions

5x00 serie : 3 Wheeled and 1 TT versions

+ Different possible headers : Vario / Cerio / Convio / Conspeed ? etc

+ variations - Dirty / Special color / Jubileum XYZ / xy.oooth etc

I definitely see an 8800 and 8700 following the 8900 with the 8700 on wheels...………..although wheels would be ridiculous with a 13.8m header width, surely tracks only at that width.

Theres no talk of narrow body 7000 series (but you never know with Marge)  but a 7700 or 7600 with 35ft header would be an ideal fit for my display and a decent selling combine in real life to I suspect.

Claas don't sell many straw walker machines in these parts,  I know where their are plenty of 700 series rotaries but don't know anyone who has bought a 670 which was the old flagship before this new 6900 came out, so wont be buying one of the 6000 series replicas.  Unfortunately Marge are making it with a V930 (9metre) header and not the sexier split reel 35FT.

I definitely see an 8800 and 8700 following the 8900 with the 8700 on wheels...………..although wheels would be ridiculous with a 13.8m header width, surely tracks only at that width.

Theres no talk of narrow body 7000 series (but you never know with Marge)  but a 7700 or 7600 with 35ft header would be an ideal fit for my display and a decent selling combine in real life to I suspect.

Claas don't sell many straw walker machines in these parts,  I know where their are plenty of 700 series rotaries but don't know anyone who has bought a 670 which was the old flagship before this new 6900 came out, so wont be buying one of the 6000 series replicas.  Unfortunately Marge are making it with a V930 (9metre) header and not the sexier split reel 35FT.

I personally think the 930 is a better suited header, it allows for 6600 and 6500 models but gives what you would see on a 6900 on my neck of the woods.

Good point Jack about the 930 header, I am assuming the 8900 comes with the replica 1380 convio header which is much to big for my layout, maybe they will make a 1080 for the inevitable release of the 8700 at some point.

Who knows...

23 hours ago, FendtFarmer said:

Be nice if they released combine with there standard header then releases these as extras, to much to ask?? 

F6E8D1F5-3127-4414-BFC4-E8155CA9A25A.png

I could definitely see maize header but I'd doubt you'd see the rest.

1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

I might be mistaken but,I seem to remember MarGe saying their Claas models would be backwards compatible with the Wiking models,?

Regards

Joe. 

Would make sense considering they already do it with he jaguars

• 1 month later...

Just heard from my Caas contact that the new Lexion model/s wont be till March now....  At least thats released to Claas themselves anyway.  Pays your money makes your choice as to whether that is correct.....

This makes sense as the SIMA in Paris is from February 21st to 25th 2021. Show models are always first exclusive to the show and thereafter general available (if stocks remain). So March makes sense

Archived