Marge models releases 2020

robbo

On 10/10/2020 at 9:37 PM, catkom3 said:

You've probably seen this Jack,But I was on Claas's page anyway and thought it might come in handy for someone,I can remember back in the day all the local farm's putting up new wider gates to let the wider header's in,But now your struggling with the combines themselves ,??

Regards

Joe.

Lexion track's.jpg

Thanks Joe. Let's just say the farm entrance isn't very wide! :lol:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought we might see some pictures from Marges Open day, was hoping to see an 8000 Lexion on display:(

A black Magnum is no big deal, I still dont get why black paintwork causes such a fuss...............Maserati Blue or similar has always been the best colour for any vehicle imo.................Just like my Audi S3:P

14 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

I thought we might see some pictures from Marges Open day, was hoping to see an 8000 Lexion on display:(

A black Magnum is no big deal, I still dont get why black paintwork causes such a fuss...............Maserati Blue or similar has always been the best colour for any vehicle imo.................Just like my Audi S3:P

On one of the Facebook groups there are some unhappy chappies who haven't been able to get a black Fastrac 8330.  I am not really struck on them either to be honest, besides a Fendt 900 gen 4.

2 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

It'll be next February before we see anything of the 8000's I believe,

Regards

Joe.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, SPN said:

I'd love one of those in 1:32. The Ivecos are getting very long in the tooth now :D

It might happen, I reckon it would be a big seller, But it would almost certainly be 50% more expensive being 50% bigger,somewhere around the € 110 mark I guess,specially if the tail lift works,and knowing MarGe, it probably does.

Regards

Joe

just had a quick look on the Nooteboom web site to see if there was any news on the low loader / dolly  model,and due to Covid etc they have been knocked back to the fourth week in January 2021, 

" We have received the message from our supplier MarGe models that they are currently experiencing problems with the production speed in the factories and also during transport due to the corona virus. As a result, a number of MargeModels projects will slow down, including the Nooteboom EURO-PX 4-axle low-loader with 2-axle Interdolly. The models are expected to be delivered in January. "

https://www.nooteboomshop.com/en/1-32-nooteboom-redline-series-euro-px-2-4-lowloader

Regards

Joe.

That 8x4 tractor and the 4 axle lowloader is screaming at me to buy it.

It is totally impractical, has no place in my collection without big leap of logic, is very expensive, but I want it.

Will the JOAL Kamasutra 45 tonner sit on the bed I wonder?

Hmmmm

I would really like the low loader as well, But use it without the dolly, nowt big enough on a farm to justify eight axles that was the reason I bought my Kenworth, One it's right hand driver and 2 it's double drive, But being retired now spending cash on models is not a great idea although I will get the new MF 82 265, And think up some way to get the up coming MarGe Lexion 8900,

Regards

Joe,

K Dub 3.jpg

6 hours ago, SPN said:

That 8x4 tractor and the 4 axle lowloader is screaming at me to buy it.

It is totally impractical, has no place in my collection without big leap of logic, is very expensive, but I want it.

Will the JOAL Kamasutra 45 tonner sit on the bed I wonder?

Hmmmm

Sorry never noticed you mentioned the Komatsu, I guess it is the metal tracked PC 400 / 450, The dimensions on that machine is Track gauge 9.42ft which equates to  3.53 inches, The Nooteboom cannot exceed 2.5 mtr divide by 32 and convert to inches = 3.30 And the Nooteboom comes with outriggers and boards, So yes no problem,

Regards

Joe.

From MarGe models via Facebook,

Corona currently affects us all - some more, some less. Unfortunately, Corona also has negative effects on the development of our new models. Our partner companies worldwide cannot produce and ship according to plan. Delivery routes on the high seas suddenly break down. Planning is difficult. Our new LEXION is also affected, which we are unfortunately no longer able to supply for your collection this year. Instead, we are planning to deliver the LEXION 6800 and LEXION 6800 TERRA TRAC at the beginning of 2021. We ask for your understanding at this point. Please stay safe!

Regards

Joe.

• 1 month later...

Archived