Wiking Releases 2020

robbo

• 1 month later...

Your right Sean they do look wierd,and going by the John Deere 9RX,they might just get produced like that,And why they're doing the 1455 is strange as well,The JCB and Manitou look ok though,The tipper is a Krampe half pipe,Photo's from 32ModelsNews.

Regards

Joe,

Spiel Wiking 1.jpg

Spiel Wiking 2.jpg

Spiel Wiking 3.jpg

Spiel Wiking 4.jpg

Spiel Wiking 5.jpg

Spiel Wiking 6.jpg

Spiel Wiking 7.jpg

Spiel Wiking 8.jpg

Spiel Wiking 9.jpg

Spiel Wiking 10.jpg

Spiel Wiking 11.jpg

Spiel Wiking 12.jpg

• Like 1

The Manitou does look good, it almost looks a picture of the real machine to me.  The JCB looks good too, but I'm not sure why they are doing the 1455's really when there are plenty of other gaps in the market for them to exploit.

The wheels look huge on them, is it that making them look odd? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

The Manitou does look good, it almost looks a picture of the real machine to me.  The JCB looks good too, but I'm not sure why they are doing the 1455's really when there are plenty of other gaps in the market for them to exploit.

Think the "perspective" in some of these photo's is wrong,camera setting's incorrect,Although the front left track on the Xerion hanging off is a bad start,Here are a couple of shot's of the 1455's taken properly.The Xerion in the background looks better as well.

Regards

Joe.

Spiel Wiking A.jpg

Spiel Wiking B.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Definitely a model Joe,Or that's a big display case,:D Photo from Farmworld on Facebook.

Regards

Joe. 

Manitou Wiking.jpg

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

just noticed the xerion has tracks one side,wheels the other?? does that mean you will be able to swap ? cant see why you would show it in that format otherwise .

I would think they will be both wheeled and tracked versions available Sean, I think it will be for show purposes just like claas did at agritechnica 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

just noticed the xerion has tracks one side,wheels the other?? does that mean you will be able to swap ? cant see why you would show it in that format otherwise .

I think there are going to be two new model's Sean,4500 and 5000 maybe,can't remember now.

Regards

Joe.