this years new baling rig

,the 64 is a uh chassis,with siku cab and arches,and a cut and remoulded britains 6290 bonnet with siku 5 front grill,

not fully fixed yet as i don't have the decals,and not found anyone yet,and needs a tad of adjustment,and final finishing touches,proper hand rails,lamps ect

spots one of pdc uh hitch convos to,which needs paint

post-46-13263853022_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638530221_thumb.jpg

Nice one, looks very smart!

Does the stand move up and down on your baler. Instructions seem to suggest it does but mine seems solid so didnt try forcing it.

yeah seems to work fine,in fact is a bit loose so have to push right up to keep in place

So thats what you've been blabbering on about all afternoon......  ::) ::)::) ::)

Looks well Sean.  ;)

its the paint fumes and lack of sleep mate,doesn't help.

Blow me down and f me sideways Sean old chap  :o :o :o

I'm in love... TWICE... in fact THREE times (with you as well) - When will mine be ready mate - That Baler is superb mate... will PM you with an idea I've had  ;)

oh my markys had an idea? ok mate pm away

I saw the MF baler in the Arable Farmer last month and had the same idea, haven't recived my fendt baler yet though, this yours looks very good though.  I can't wait to get to work on mine know. 

nice to know,hope its gona be for your collection not of to ebay or something, ;):D :D :D :D

real bummer when you see stuff go like that  :D :D

nice to know,hope its gona be for your collection not of to ebay or something, ;):D :D :D :D

real bummer when you see stuff go like that  :D :D

No definatly for my collection, I have another UH to massey conversion that you may be interested to see, I  will hopefully have pics up in the next few days, just casting the final parts know.

No definatly for my collection, I have another UH to massey conversion that you may be interested to see, I  will hopefully have pics up in the next few days, just casting the final parts know.

sounds intresting,mines all in the shed ready for assembly,going to be a 8270 on big the big uh renault chassis,,just got to get round to her thats all

not to bad from what I have seen, but I had conidered it, I have a set of UH Class Atles wheels, or the rear wheels of the back of the Britians Case MX305 lying in back up.  I will hopefully have it painted and finished in the next few days so you will be able to judge for yourself.