The Lockdown Challenge - Clear Your Workbench

Same here, lots to do....but it's all stopped by sheep. Maybe I shouldn't let Boris know, but my one bit of daily exercise seems to be averaging about 18 hours a day at the moment!:D (could do with a yawn emoji ;))

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

I am getting loads models out forsale  now as people well be at home looking at computer so hope they buy :)

If that's how you clear your workbench I will call it cheating :lol:

Nah, always on the lookout for stuff myself. As for projects, too occupied with work as I work from home..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, trigger82 said:

I am getting loads models out forsale  now as people well be at home looking at computer so hope they buy :)

Just hope post office stays open! other issue I think might be that people tighten their spends, sadly we are heading for a massive recession, many are going to come on very hard times. 

I delusionaly hoped I’d get some stuff done but I actually now have less time as still working and now the kids are here full time :lol: 

• Like 1

post office is staying open Alastair, like us its been deemed a key service .may be a pain to get in and post the stuff mind, with the 2 m rule, and 1 trip out a day ,which i suspect is why ebay seems to be slowing down with new stuff, proper sellers like g&m ect who i guess have vans come to them as trade sellers so they will be ok

3 hours ago, alf aphid said:

Just hope post office stays open! other issue I think might be that people tighten their spends, sadly we are heading for a massive recession, many are going to come on very hard times. 

I delusionaly hoped I’d get some stuff done but I actually now have less time as still working and now the kids are here full time :lol: 

Ok to post in Ireland  but to EU no I have 2 models to go to spain but have to wait 2 weeks person happy with that . 

4 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

post office is staying open Alastair, like us its been deemed a key service .may be a pain to get in and post the stuff mind, with the 2 m rule, and 1 trip out a day ,which i suspect is why ebay seems to be slowing down with new stuff, proper sellers like g&m ect who i guess have vans come to them as trade sellers so they will be ok

Yes, that’s the plan, though I know of one that’s stopped already, I just hope that the actions weren’t a little too late. Scary times! 

Ah, since we don't actually have a lockdown in Holland, I still mostly work from home the past few weeks en will continue to do so for another few more. But I did manage to get a project on the go that had been collecting dust for some years B) fitting new wheels to a MF 5430 and sorting some other missing bits on this model, like the right-hand step and some lights.

_20200330_140557.thumb.JPG.7ce5471eac7c4c1c72cefeb31277acd8.JPG

• Like 2

I can't clear my workbench.In my job I'm repairing transport stuff like a tail lfits , double decker lorries etc.

In 1/32 world i'm working on Keulmac onion topper and receiving hopper from miedema but thats only drawings for now.

Edited by dr-abich
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Got the Unipower Timber Tractor ready for paint now, not sure what to do with regards to colours yet. Winch drum can spin, and the anchors can be raised or powered. I've dropped working steering in favour of a more detailed underside, as the front axle is quite visible on the vehicle. 

IMG_20200419_182832.thumb.jpg.c2b9a6d84cd7ed201ac8d8147602b4ea.jpg

IMG_20200419_182759.thumb.jpg.932f31efd03a207cdec0f0e805791574.jpg

IMG_20200419_182728.thumb.jpg.fafcaeaee3b51e7869f64087dd2fe1ed.jpg

IMG_20200419_182809.thumb.jpg.0ac10d47d22dc3640fede7bcc9224db2.jpg

IMG_20200419_182818.thumb.jpg.76245cecc7dc943a27726ca006409bb2.jpg

IMG_20200419_182839.thumb.jpg.597b1a7f3224234613c2b82f6fffdfff.jpg

IMG_20200419_182902.thumb.jpg.8e4c0680726abf93de6eafc23f79c250.jpg

Looking great mate. Like to see it when its painted. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Got the Unipower Timber Tractor ready for paint now, not sure what to do with regards to colours yet. Winch drum can spin, and the anchors can be raised or powered. I've dropped working steering in favour of a more detailed underside, as the front axle is quite visible on the vehicle. 

Really like that James I recon dark red and black with sign writing or dark green and red would look good :) 

• Like 1