the cornwall show classic massey pics

Tractorman810

Both I think thanks... spiffing Sean... .looks like a grand day out you had there mate... Lovely pics.. That 135 looks immaculate as well  ;D:-*:-* :-*

That 135 looks very orangey to me a pretend allis chambers  ;D

That 135 looks very orangey to me a pretend allis chambers  ;D

wash your mouth out young man,that had to be the best condition 135 i have ever seen show wise,and still used daily to,for grass cutting ect arround his house,and had it from new,can't see it in the pics,but he even had the origonal dealers sticker on each side of the frong grill,some company in cornwall long gone now,

can see how poor they are,only 1 4000 there,not a single other ford at all,speaks volumes eh marky,just don't last like a fergy mate  :D :D :D :D

Ditto that Sean... young whippersnapper eh  ::) - Not many Ford 4000's left still running now I shouldn't wonder - smoked themselves to death I guess... remember Blue is Poo  ;)