No it still boxes them up, I will try and explain how it works although it's rather tricky and have partly forgotten how it works ha ha! but those rollers you see below the yellow chute well they lift up at first so you put the potato boxes under. Once your in the field you lower them down to what they look like in the pic. Then when the harvester starts unloading the potatoes fall into the chute but only go as far as the rollers as you can see from the pics there closed together nearly. Anyway once you have a fair load of potatoes ready to go in the box the rollers sort of spring back and open up letting the potatoes fall gently into the boxes. I presume you do this in all the boxes filling them half full etc then you lift all the rollers up and do it all again so you fill them to the top.

I hope that sort of explains it :-\ ;D:D

Nathan

Guest Fendt pwr

I've been on grimme potatoe diggers that have a kind of dumpy bag fixed on to the end of the unloading conveyor.

When you pull next to the box you just lower  the bag down into the box then pull the rip cord and hey presto the potatoes just slide to the bottum of the box.

When you are done filling the box you tie the end of the bag off and the start digging again.

Simple and fast.

Guest Fendt pwr

Awesome trailer!!As far as I know there are none of them trailers working in new zealand at all,I think they may be a bit on the slow side if you you were digging a large feild of potatoes.