Unusual Model

robbo

I am after some of the wisdom of the forum members.

I have recently acquired a red plastic model, (although it is quite heavy), of what appears to be a Britains tractor. There is a sticker underneath that says C Britains 2006 but no other markings. It seems to be a metal chassis with a plastic body on top, there is some engine detail, but not much, and the front axle is movable.

Any ideas what it is?

Red Britains (1).JPG

Red Britains (2).JPG

Red Britains (3).JPG

Red Britains (4).JPG

Red Britains (5).JPG

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

Looks like a 1/16th scale Ertl model. :) 

It looks to be a 1/16 alright David. They have it mixed in with the 1/32s here tough. I was thinking was it a 1/32 ERTL that never made here from across the pond. 

4 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

It looks to be a 1/16 alright David. They have it mixed in with the 1/32s here tough. I was thinking was it a 1/32 ERTL that never made here from across the pond. 

Can only assume they didn't have a pre-production or mock-up model of the actual 1/32nd Britains version and had to use the Ertl MX to represent it in the catalogue. :)

3 hours ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

Can only assume they didn't have a pre-production or mock-up model of the actual 1/32nd Britains version and had to use the Ertl MX to represent it in the catalogue. :)

That could well be it. 😉

• Like 1