Just bought, sooo happy

Daniele

39 minutes ago, robbo said:

Glad to see you found one  plenty more Lamborghini models out there, keep looking 

Don’t say plenty, fiancée s gonna kill me..I can’t even use our 2 year old son as an excuse as I don’t let him play with them ahahha

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee , this really is stunning thank you ,not a toy at all :)... this is the best I ve seen so far...

At the moment I am not interested in the new ones, I have a Landini by weise toys on the way, and as for Lamborghini I m looking at a model like the first one I posted on this thread , but clean not wheathered...

Then Ros are going to bring out a new 1506/1706  later in 2021..I will probably just get the 1506, they will be the same model with different striker numbers soo..

If you r interested in this racing model, if I come across one I ll let you know :)

They are a nice model.  Have one myself..MF 699 underneath the blue tough..:D.  Britains also done a 10000 back in the 90's..only they used the MF 2680 for it ..which was all wrong . They should have made it a 16000..

19 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

They are a nice model.  Have one myself..MF 699 underneath the blue tough..:D.  Britains also done a 10000 back in the 90's..only they used the MF 2680 for it ..which was all wrong . They should have made it a 16000..

Very true, I also like the Massey Ferguson by weise toys, they look really smart ...

i m not keen on the Britains Landinis tbf, next one may be this 9880 by Ros.

B828A04C-AE31-44C3-983C-7F2DD0C7B056.jpeg

06C7D12D-4E1F-4350-A319-913A58914CE9.png

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

Have you got this one Daniele?

I haven't kept many non-Fendt tractors, but this one has stayed put in my collection.

20170922_095852.jpg

This looks awesome, I have got it saved, I m just trying to get to the older one first...but this one is a good addition to your collection , well done keeping it

13 minutes ago, Hielke said:

I just came across this tractor on a dutch secondhand sales site. 

Askingprice is €257. I have no idea if this is a reasonable price. But it is the kind of tractor you’re looking for i guess.

C43B00D9-C1AA-4B2F-B529-96053C071DF9.jpeg

Hello Hielke, thanks for your help.I did see this one a couple of days ago, it’s stunning, only thing is that the price is more then double the asking price of the manufacturer, from which the tractor is still available.

As Robbo, said to me there are several models of this, I m just not sure yet I wanna go there, I mean resin tractors, I like the die cast cause you can have a little play , altough I m not gonna touch the Weise Toys Landini as I feel its very fragile.

Not sure , what is your, experience with resin tractors?

11 hours ago, Daniele said:

Hello Hielke, thanks for your help.I did see this one a couple of days ago, it’s stunning, only thing is that the price is more then double the asking price of the manufacturer, from which the tractor is still available.

As Robbo, said to me there are several models of this, I m just not sure yet I wanna go there, I mean resin tractors, I like the die cast cause you can have a little play , altough I m not gonna touch the Weise Toys Landini as I feel its very fragile.

Not sure , what is your, experience with resin tractors?

My experience is limited to the Britains models, so can’t realy help on this one.

If you are going to start to collect the Deutz 06 versions be prepared that there are quite a few of them out there, here are some of mine and I apologise for the poor quality of the photos

Deutz 06 versions (1).JPG

Deutz 06 versions (2).JPG

Deutz 06 versions (3).JPG

Deutz 06 versions (4).JPG

18 minutes ago, robbo said:

If you are going to start to collect the Deutz 06 versions be prepared that there are quite a few of them out there, here are some of mine and I apologise for the poor quality of the photos

Deutz 06 versions (1).JPG

Deutz 06 versions (2).JPG

Deutz 06 versions (3).JPG

Deutz 06 versions (4).JPG

These are great models Robbo, love them...but no I don’t think I m gonna start a proper collection of them, can’t afford them :(...

Altough I d like to have the 1020 turbo by weise toys, that I like a lot.

I got rid of my Deutz's but I do wish I'd got the D130 06 with the silver wheels back when it was available.

I dare say it might appear in another incarnation one day.  A lot of the Weise Deutz range appear to be sold out now.

7 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

I got rid of my Deutz's but I do wish I'd got the D130 06 with the silver wheels back when it was available.

I dare say it might appear in another incarnation one day.  A lot of the Weise Deutz range appear to be sold out now.

Yup, that one is nice. 
If you ll ever find one again it would probably cost above 100 now.

Archived