britains loadalls

Paul Palmer

Hopefully the 550 has arrived now (delivered to work but been working from home), so should be able to compare the wheels to the 542-70.

I am not keen on the Bibload tyres either, agri tread tyres would have been better on it (and the TM420).  Another thing with the 542 is the attachments.  The forks are ok as they go straight on the headstock, but the muck grab and bucket clip onto it a bit like the attachments for the New Holland handler they do - and don't look right.  I am planning to alter them so they fit on better. The old attachments from the 550 and TM 310 are compatible with it though.  

2 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Hopefully the 550 has arrived now (delivered to work but been working from home), so should be able to compare the wheels to the 542-70.

I am not keen on the Bibload tyres either, agri tread tyres would have been better on it (and the TM420).  Another thing with the 542 is the attachments.  The forks are ok as they go straight on the headstock, but the muck grab and bucket clip onto it a bit like the attachments for the New Holland handler they do - and don't look right.  I am planning to alter them so they fit on better. The old attachments from the 550 and TM 310 are compatible with it though.  

thanks Joe

Archived