I have started my kid farm :)

Daniele

• 2 weeks later...

Good start. Though you say its for the kids.... I keep telling my self this. But the more detail I go into I know my kids wont get to use it untill there older. My son is 2 and daughter is 4 so they'll just wreck it. Do you have anymore planned for the layout?  

10 hours ago, L33 DA17ON said:

Good start. Though you say its for the kids.... I keep telling my self this. But the more detail I go into I know my kids wont get to use it untill there older. My son is 2 and daughter is 4 so they'll just wreck it. Do you have anymore planned for the layout?  

True, I had loads planned , but as you said it is not worth to go too much into the details at the moment. 
My kid is also 2 and it has taken it like his own small playhouse.
I wanted to put on the roof, do a second floor, put on a nice coat of paint and make it look like it was made of bricks and loads more , but kid just keeps going into the farm himself at the moment so I can’t do anything else. :( 
i m kinda stuck .

if I had the space I’d start another one but can’t ...

Have you got pictures of your?

I'm lucky really as I've converted my loft so it a massive space and the kids dont get up there with out me. I'm on with building another shed/yard on my layout. I'll be posting pics soon. You could always work on some sheds and stuff in grat detail and keep them out the way. Then when you get time build the layout. Would save a bit of time later on. 

Archived