johnny attack.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the wheels rich were off a britains same rubin 150 tractor. the very first post on this subject tells you a bit about the hitch :). when you cut off the ertl hitch just before the rivet, you are left with a hole. i just cut the  back part of the siku hitch, the bit that goes into the tractor down either side and a bit off the bottum. to fit into the hole, then glued it in with trade super glue, lots and used an accelorater. so it went off hard and fast. :) :) :) hope that helps. :) :)

i want one :P would renault cegos wheels be the same as the same? how did you get the fronts to fit, i have 2 mib 3350s but ones up for the chop and change ;) little extras like the chain just give it that little etra to make it different. i have a ertle loader if interested, bit rough were i drilled the rivits out but works.

thanks guys the front wheels i had to make thinner from the in side, about 5mm to 7mm. so there was no extra bit in side. then had to drill the centre 1mm more then drill in from the out side with a 5mm drill bit, in only 5mm so the jd axel would spin in side the wheel. the back wheels i just made the center thinner so the pin would work about 3mm on each wheel from the inside. :) :) dont know about the lights powerstar have to look at a picture. ??? ???

i want one :P would renault cegos wheels be the same as the same? how did you get the fronts to fit, i have 2 mib 3350s but ones up for the chop and change ;) little extras like the chain just give it that little etra to make it different. i have a ertle loader if interested, bit rough were i drilled the rivits out but works.

don't know if they are the same sparrow legs  ??? . the front wheels had that extra rim on the in side, like the tyres where to narrow. a man with your talent should have no trouble in doing one. :) :) have a go, i did.

The one I used to drive had the Wide step and rails one of the last to be built  had a lighter upholstry like grey not a bad cab on em

was a L' reg one

nice job you have done there OLDFORD, It would look the bisness with just a 14 ton ken wooton trailer behind it ild leave the loader for a

future conversion of a JQ 2850 just the right loader sized tractor to me

Did yours have mirror mounted lights Inter Man?

yep and arnt those mirror stems expensive , had a small hay bale miss the cab one day at the yard clip the mirror and it broke on the mounting

the farm where i used to work still has about 6 or 7 stems

you cant even weld them back

i think they're  70 80 pounds a stem not too sure

I might be wrong but when we had our first 3050 (1991) we had the list

about 40 quid  ...that was bad then been out of farming comming up 10 yrs just going by inflation in that time at a guess

the 40k diddnt help especialy if you have an over-zelas driver dogging it all day our JD rep said the amount of mirors he had to change was 

phenominal especialy the ones with 40k  good tractors, all three of them that we had

3050 40k lost 3 stems

2850 standard speed  0 stems

3350 40k lost  3 or four stems

thank for the pic powerstar  :) :), will have to see want i have to do the lights  ??? ???

The one I used to drive had the Wide step and rails one of the last to be built  had a lighter upholstry like grey not a bad cab on em

was a L' reg one

nice job you have done there OLDFORD, It would look the bisness with just a 14 ton ken wooton trailer behind it ild leave the loader for a

future conversion of a JQ 2850 just the right loader sized tractor to me

thanks international885xlman. :) :)