• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How doooo you do it??? What an absoloute gem of a model Sean, thats worthy of being an FTF Tractor I reckon. It looks absoloutley perfect, good idea to change the model number too. Adds even more of a touch tao make it a different model. Eye for detail mate thats what you have.

How doooo you do it??? What an absoloute gem of a model Sean, thats worthy of being an FTF Tractor I reckon. It looks absoloutley perfect, good idea to change the model number too. Adds even more of a touch tao make it a different model. Eye for detail mate thats what you have.

seconded tris for that , the 575 would be a good ftf tractor , seeing as we've had fords for gold & ftf tractor last year  :) :) :)

the trouble with this of course is what Dave Towse said to me last year , you got to have a ready supply of base models to do it with , luckily for dave the 7000 could be built from either a 5000 or a 6600,& of course the economy & yard scraper versions , the question this time round is finding enough donors to build the ammount of 5oo series masseys to start with. 

its a very nice model 12-13 quid spent well on a deere for its front axel

about the best thing about them its a shame RC2 dont do just the axels for them but i think the JQ sale would fall  ;D ;D ;D ;D

andy was going to ask at his next meeting if they would consider doing spares like siku do,not sure if its happend yet though

The david brown ones arnt that bad either especialy for the smaller hp powerd tractors i.e DBs 90s ,ihs 784s 885xls etc

anyway its topps the 575 wouldent mind having a go at a MF 550 in future based in the 135 chassis that i have stripped down

as 135s where sucseded by 550s ok mj1 was it the 148s that got replaced

135s got replaced by 240s or somthing after 1979-80 i think

The david brown ones arnt that bad either especialy for the smaller hp powerd tractors i.e DBs 90s ,ihs 784s 885xls etc

anyway its topps the 575 wouldent mind having a go at a MF 550 in future based in the 135 chassis that i have stripped down

all ready on the case mate ;)

the 550 was the 135 / 148 replacement . they were closely matched in HP but the 550 is effectively a 135 with 500 series styling

all ready on the case mate ;)

as for doing a 550 convo do like old ford has done & put the skinny tyres on the back of a 595